First date

*Thomas' POV*

When I woke up, I found Alexander still asleep. Thank God. That man needs the break.

I got up and stretched my arms out. I had to come up with an amazing idea for something to do. Alex needs a break.

I could take him ice skating. That'll be fun.

I glance over at a clock, read it was 11:30. I could wake him up in a half a hour, and go at about 1.

~time skip to when they go to ice rink*

We pay for our skates and walk over to a bench. I glance at him to see a slightly nervous face.

"Baby theres nothing to be afraid of. I'm here to catch you if you fall." I say in a smooth, calming voice.

He doesn't say anything, but do relaxs his shoulders a bit.

After we get our skates on, we walk over to the gate. I glide on the ice. I make a lap around they rink, stopping at the gate.

I pull him on the ice, holding his hands. Alex catches his balance and shoots me a death glare.

I chuckle and pull him more towards the wall. (Just saying I haven't gone ice skating since second grade, so bare with me)

I try to start a conversation to take his mind off of skating a bit. It seemed to work.

*Alex's POV*

I was nervous about skating.

When I was younger, I loved skating. But my brother made fun of me for it, so I stopped, not wanting to hear the taunts.

But with Thomas, I felt safe. The first time in forever. (I s2g if someone mentions frozen)

We soon got more in the middle, with hands still attached.

He soon let go and I was skating. I haven't skated in awhile, so I kinda forgot how to. But it seems like something clicked and I knew everything I was taught.

I tried a double toe loop, and landed it.

I looked at Thomas. His face was the best.

Eyes wide, his mouth open like an "o" and his arms down at his sides.

I giggled and skated to him.

"Cat's got your tongue?~" I asked.

"How the fuck did you do that???" He asked so confuzzled.

"I was taught when I was younger, but lost connection after my brother teased me about it. And it just clicked I guess."

He chuckles and grabs my hand.

We skate around the rink, not caring that we got some weird stares.

After 2 hours, we called it quits. We were both very hungry, which is a surprise. I'm never hungry. Probably because I barely eat. Whoops

We hand in our skates and walk out, hand in hand.

(Guess who was gonna end the chapter here but got a great dinner date plan?? Me)

We walk out to Thomas' car. While we were driving over, we played that 20 questions game that we never did play. I found some weird stuff out, and he found some weird stuff out.

Since we weren't dressed nice, we ended up going to Panera.

I ordered a small soup, while Thomas got a salad.

We talked about some random stuff, ranging from what our opinions were for the new world, to what our favourite movie is.

But then he asked me a serious question I wasn't ready for.

"Where are you from and what's your background?"

I coughed, and ended up almost choking on my soup. (Soup autocorrects to soul apparently).

"W-Why do you want to know?" I asked once I composed myself.

"Well you never talk about it and I was curious. Literally nobody knows." He said, almost sad.

"Can I tell you later? I don't feel comfortable saying it now." I asked.

"Yeah."

We sat in silence for a couple of moments until we got back into random conversations.

I glance out a window to see the sky darken. Oh no.

"We should head home soon. I heard there was a thunderstorm forecasted today."

"Y-Yeah. Let's go." I say quickly, hoping he doesn't sense my nervousness. That's the last thing I need.

He grabbed my hand and ran to his car, and drove off. Hopefully it doesn't get worse....

~Hi!!
Sorry for not updating, but as promised, here's a chapter.
I feel like with more people reading, I need to update more. I can try to. And because of not updating an actual chapter in forever, I made a longer on. Almost 700 words, excluding the end note.

Well anyways. I'll see you in the next chapter.

Sincerely,
Me~