*creative chapter name*

*tol bean's POV*

As Alexander was following me, I had to wonder what the hell just happened. I found my soulmate. The man I've been crushing on for how long. I just couldn't believe it. It seems so unreal to be with him, but... wow.

When we got to the dorm, I examined everything. From the colour of the bedsheets, to the shitty wallpaper, which I had no idea what colour it was. It was ugly.

But how the hell did I know what green looked like? I remember reading somewhere that the only colour you see is your soulmate's favourite colour. Huh.

I pull Alex down on the bed. He looks at me with slight confusing in his eyes. I chuckled and kiss his cheek.

"So... I guess that was a way to tell you that I lik- no love you." I say, locking eyes with him.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that. Ever since highschool  (or whenever I said it, its 3:38 when writing I'm tired). I figured that since you used to beat me up, you never lived me. But... I guess you do."

"Oh Alexander, I loved you for forever (if you get it, I love you) I did it to cover up my feelings. I didn't know what I was feeling, but now I do. This.. this is love. I couldn't ask for more. Just being with you is amazing, and I have a very important question. Will you be my boyfriend?"

I waited for an answer, but when I didn't get one, I looked up. Alex was crying. I hugged him and he cryed in my chest. We stayed like this, comforting eachother.

"Yes. I would love to be your boyfriend." He said once he calmed down.

I picked him up and spun around. He wrapped his arms around my neck and giggled. Ahh that laugh. I could die happy now, having the man I love in my arms

~Hi!! Sorry this chapter is short but I'm tired and I have school in the morning. But I hope you liked it and I'll see you in the next chapter!!
Sincerely me~