Chapter 1

x perfect x

Choi JinRi's P.O.V:

Isn't spring the best. It's like the whole world refreshes. The birds are cheering and the morning sun is peeking through the lavender curtains.

I slowly open my eyes as I felt the nice spring breeze. The air conditioning is turned off and the window is slightly open. I look at my husband who is sleeping like a baby. What could be more perfect?

I stealthily snuck out of the warm covers without waking up TaeHyung and went to the bathroom. I did my business and got ready:

After changing I looked at the time and it read: nine-seventeen

After changing I looked at the time and it read: nine-seventeen. I decided to wait about thirty minutes to wake up TaeHyung. Since I know he works a lot during the week, and he should get time to rest.

It's a Sunday, which that means TaeHyung and I will go out for breakfast. We go out for breakfast every Sunday, ever since we dated in high-school.

TaeHyung and I got married after he proposed to me about a month after we graduated from university. It was the happiest moment of my life.

Everyone came, from high-school friends to our relatives. My uncle walked me down the aisle because my father couldn't attend- well he didn't have a choice.

Both my parents died in a plane accident when I was seven. They were flying back from Hong Kong for some business when their plane crashed in the middle of the Yellow Sea.

At the time, I was staying with my mother's sister, Aunt Lee. Even since my parent passed away, she was the one to take care of me. She was practically my mother.

In high-school me and TaeHyung met when I bumped into him and spilled mango juice all over his uniform. At the time I was a new student and only had one friend, Jeon HaeRa. She told me that TaeHyung was like a stuck-up playboy in the school.

Yet when I spilled the mango juice on his uniform he just stared at me then helped me up...

---junior year---

"Omo! Joesonghabnida! I'm so sorry!" What's wrong with me, I just spliced my mango juice on the most popular guy in school! Even though he's a senior, HaeRa told me all about these 'bad boys'. Her brother, Jeon JungKook, was one of them and she had a crush on one named, Min YoonGi.

"A-ani, it's ok." Kim TaeHyung said, after staring at me for about 15 seconds. He reached his hand out for me to grab onto and get up. I did so and got up blushing like a mad woman.

He then cleared his throat and nonchalantly said. "Ahh... I mean, look where your going newbie." He said and then left.

Kim TaeHyung P.O.V:

Damn! Why am I like this? Do I, perhaps, like her? No, no no, that impossible. I saw her for like two seconds.

But I have to admit she is very beautiful. Her eyes are big and with the cutest double eyelids, I've ever seen. Her nose was perfect and her lips were juicy--Wait what am I thinking! I sound like a pervert!

End of TaeHyung P.O.V:

HaeRa told me that's the nicest she has seen TaeHyung act and that she thinks he likes me. I just shook it off and continued.

How can someone so popular be interested in a junior like me? Plus I just transferred schools. I don't know what this Mr.Bad Boy's real personality is like. I try not to judge people by their cover or first impressions.

End of flashback:

He ended up confessing to me and we started dating. Not going to lie I had a pretty big crush on him too. We were the power couple of the school.
Even in university, nobody dared to mess with our relationship.

It's all just too perfect.

End of chapter 1: Perfect

.

.

.

Hello everyone!! This is my first ever story, so I hope you liked the first chapter. I'm trying not to copy any of the other story/fanfictions I've read before. I also try not to be cliché. This first chapter might be a bit boring, BUT!! Don't worry it'll get more interesting as we go along.

*btw I used Hoesok's sister's outfit from Instagram. She has the best clothes ever. OMG!😍😍*

BYE!!