Chapter 2

x breakfast x

Choi JinRi's P.O.V:

It's now nine forty and I've decided to wake TaeHyung up. I crawl up onto the bed and uncover the blanket from his face and peck his cheek.

"Tae Tae, wake up. It's time for breakfast." I softly whisper to TaeHyung, who is slowly opening his eyes. He gave me a little smile and closed his eyes again.

"Come on, I'm hungry." I pull the covers again and whine. He finally opened his eyes all the way and pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tightly and kisses my hair.

"Good morning jagiya," He whispered in his deep morning voice. "did you have fun last night?" He smirked, still hugging my body tightly.

"HEY! Wait I just got ready. My hair will get messed up!" I pouted while trying to get out of his grasp. He just gave an effortless chuckle and let go.

"Don't worry, you always look stunning. Messy hair or not." TaeHyung stated and gave a cute box-smile.

"Okay. Okay. Stop being flirty and get ready, I'm hungry. Ppali!" I pulled him up and pushed him into the bathroom.

Right before the bathroom door closed, he quickly popped his head out and puckered his lips. Gesturing for me to give him a kiss. I lightly pecked his lips and pushed him back into the bathroom and shut the door.

"I love you too!" He yelled from the bathroom. I just chuckled and took his clothes out of the closet and put them on the bed.

I heard the shower turn on inside the bathroom so I knocked on the door and shouted, "TaeHyung your clothes are on the bed!"

"Arasso!" He yelled back. I headed out of the room shutting the door on my way. I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

Opening the television, I decided to watch some k-dramas. Nothing interesting was on but I was bored, so...

After about ten minutes I heard footsteps coming down along the stairs. Looking up I saw TaeHyung looking handsome as ever.

 Looking up I saw TaeHyung looking handsome as ever

(Ignore the backpack)

Even though I picked what he was wearing, I was still in 'aw' looking at my fine husband. He always looked perfect, even when he picks the most random pair of clothes he can find. Sometimes it looks like he closed his eyes and picked a shirt with pants that don't match at all and not give a fuck about what anyone says.

He says, 'I'd rather be comfy than look so good. Because I always look handsome so it evens out.'

(Just imagine him doing one of YoonGi's shrugs)

He walked all the way down and grabbed his keys and said, "Are you done staring at me, I know I'm hot."

"Hey! Anyway, I'm very hungry. Kaja!"
I got up and follow him into the car, and got in after he opened the door like a gentleman.

He shut the door and went around to the other side of the car and got in. TaeHyung turned on the car and reversed out of the driveway.

"Where do you want to go? The usual place?" He asked already knowing I knew where he meant.

"Yup!" I exclaimed and he drove toward Café Jool.

Café Jool had always been the place we go to for breakfast on Sundays, ever since it opened when we got to the second year of university. That place always made me relaxed and calm. It was like a little vacation every time we went there.

We have become friends with the owner, and she's a very sweet middle-aged lady. She started this café with her younger brother and her kids help her on the weekends every now and then.

Sometimes we go to different cafés but that is every so often.

"JinRi, what time will you get off work tomorrow?" TaeHyung asked out of the blue.

"Umm... I don't know, I think around five-thirty, maybe earlier. Why?" I responded curiously.

"Nothing much I just wanted to take you out for dinner tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure that you get done early." TaeHyung said, making my day better and knowing that Monday won't be soo bad.

"Don't worry Oppa, I'll be done before dinner time. Monday's are usually sort, but I'll let you know if I have a sudden meeting or anything like that." I responded happily.

I work as an interior designer for many rich people in Soul. I just get a layout of their homes and what they want and plan out where everything goes.

When I'm done with a house's design, I have people get the stuff needed and get the house looking like an amazing piece of art.

We reached the café and went inside. I sat down in our usual spot while TaeHyung went to order our food. It's always the same, I get the seats and TaeHyung get the food. Unless I want something different that day.

He came back with a tray full of food. For me, I always get a medium sized
Vanilla bean latte and a turkey sandwich.  TaeHyung usually drinks a mocha cappuccino and a plain croissant. 

"So, how is Mr.Lee's house coming along?" TaeHyung asked breaking the peaceful silence.

"Oh ya, it's going great. Soulhye almost gave me Mrs.Jung's plan instead of Mr. Lee's, but I noticed right before I was about to start planning. But it's fine now." I responded, chuckling lightly as TaeHyung nodded. Soulhye is my assistant, she's a bit clumsy but she gets the job done at the end of the day.

"How's the contract with that one foreign client going?" I asked while biting down on my sandwich.

"Ah, don't ask. That man wants us to ship him a sample of our product within five days, but the postal service is closed for three days because I don't know why. And it takes about four days to ship anyway!" He ranted and I just chuckled and grabbed his hand lightly.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. Just that on other services. They are really fast in shipping overseas." I explained.

"Okay. Okay. Your right, but my secretary told me yesterday about this and I still didn't ask her to go to another office, so it'll be fine." He sighed.

We finished our breakfast and left the café. As soon as we got into the car TaeHyung got a call.

"Hello? Yes... WHAT!!!"

End of chapter 2: Breakfast

.

.

.

Sorry for the long boring chapter but just wait until next chapter and it'll be good.

😏