Chapter 10

x appointment x

Choi JinRi P.O.V:

Me and TaeHyung went to Seoul Hospital for my check-up. We waited for about twenty minutes for Dr. Jung to come to our room.

"Good morning Mr. And Mrs. Kim, how are doing lately?" She asked as she came in and closed the door.

"Fine thank you, what about you Dr. Jung?" I asked back.

"I'm good. So JinRi have you been feeling any morning sickness or any other symptoms?" She interrogated.

"Yes I'm having a bit of morning sickness and fatigue, but TaeHyung isn't letting me do any work so it isn't that bad." I said and grabbed TaeHyung's hand intertwining our fingers.

---

We did the ultrasound and everything was fine. The baby wasn't developed that much so it was barely noticeable, so we didn't get a print out of the baby.

On our way home, we decided to get some ramen take-out since I was having cravings.

After eating lunch TaeHyung dropped me home and went to work. He gave me a kiss and told me to call him if I need anything. Once he left I went over to the couch and laid down for a bit, but I ended up sleeping.

---

"PLEASE NO!! PL-ease spare her! Take me instead!!" I said through my sobs.

"Sorry dear, that's not going to happen. You ruined my life now I'll ruin yours!! Haha, feels good doesn't it? The feeling of someone stealing what's yours? Huh?!" He screamed.

Suddenly he took his knife a stabbed the little body crying in front of him making my shake.

"JinRi, Jagi!!!" Someone called me, I tried looking who was calling but I suddenly fell back.

"Jagi wake up. What's wrong are you ok? God, you were shaking! What did you dream about?" Thank god it was only a dream- nightmare and TaeHyung woke me up from it.

I quickly hugged and a couple tears fell from my eyes. "Don't worry I was a just a nightmare, nothing to worry about. By the way how long did I sleep for? You already back from work." I said.

"Well it's already seven-twenty-eight, when did u go to sleep?" He asked looking at his wristwatch.

"I slept right after you left, which was around four I think." I responded.

"You must be tired, let's go up." He said as he lifted you up bridal style.

Once we got to the bedroom, he placed me down gently and went to the bathroom.

'That was a strange dream. I'm pretty sure I'm afraid that father comes back and do something to our baby. But why did I say "she"?' I thought.

TaeHyung came back from the bathroom and cuddled me. "I'm very happy to have a baby with the woman I love the most." He said and gave me a cute little grin.

"Me too. You know the dream I had? Well, I was I think, about our future child, and I was calling it a girl but what scared me it that there was Father there and he was going to kill her." I felt my eyes get teary.

"Don't cry, ok? That monster is out of our life now. He can't do anything to you or our baby anymore. Arraso?" He said, hugged me tightly and kissed my head. Then we fell asleep.

Time skip: 6 months (so she's 8 months pregnant)

"TaeHyung!! Hurry come here quick!!" I yelled.

He comes running in at full speed almost tripping over his own feet, which made me chuckle. "What happened!! Are you okay, is it the baby??!!" He asked frantically.

"Ya everything is fine, I just dropped my book." I giggled a little. He gave me 'are-you-serious' look and picked it up.

"I know I took time off work to take care off you, but if it's something that little, don't make me panicked please." He gave me my book, pecked my cheek and returned to his house-office.

I admit I've been overreacting a little lately. For example, every time we go out and I see a cafe or any place that sells food, I immediately want to go there.

The other day I got canned tuna from the grocery store since I want to have cravings, and once I opened the can the smell made me rush over to the bathroom and throw up.

I've learned not to get any smelly or strong smelled things. HaeRa comes over everyone in a while and brings some food too. She also brings Minjoo sometimes too and it keeps me busy while TaeHyung is at work.

Minjoo is the cutest little munchkin I have ever seen. And his giggles makes me laugh in happiness. He also listens to HaeRa right when she tells him to do something even when he's only a year old. I hope to have a child as cute as him.

End of chapter 10: Appointment

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter. I think there will be one more chapter only. There will also be an epilogue too so don't worry.

I try to post early but I have no time. (Just kidding I'm too lazy to do anything).

I'm making another FF caller
Mr. Mystery and it's a Jungkook one the story is very much different from this one. And I'm sure it'll be longer than this too.