Chapter 7 pt.1

x Taiwan pt.1 x

Kim TaeHyung P.O.V:

I woke up to the most annoying sound in the world, the alarm clock.

I quickly hit the snooze button and pulled the warm, fluffy covers over my messy bed hair. I looked to my right and saw sleeping JinRi. 

I stayed looking at her for about ten minutes, when I remembered something.. My head swung back to the alarm clock and saw the time: five-twelve.

"Shit!!" I quickly jumped out of bed waking up JinRi. My flight was at six-thirty, as it usually takes about an hour to get to to the gate to the airplane its self.

"What happened Oppa?" JinRi asked with a scruffy morning voice.

"Nothing Jagi, it's already five-ten and my flight is in an hour and a half." I said, quickly heading to the bathroom.

"Oh, I forgot. I will make you breakfast then." JinRi said then sat up lazily and rubbed her half-open eyes and got out of bed.

-------

I was done changing so I took my luggage and went downstairs. The smell of morning eggs filled my noise. I set my hand-carry down and went to the dining wooden table, where JinRi was placing two plates of eggs and rice down on it, was covered by a silky baby blue cover.

"Come and eat quickly or you'll be late for the flight." She said with a little smile on her beautiful face.

"Thank you Jagi, I love you." I said grabbing the utensils.

"I love you too Oppa," JinRi said and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

--

We ate all the food and I put on my shoes. I gave JinRi a goodbye kiss and headed out the door.

"Call me when you arrive! BYE!" She yelled as I opened the car door.

"Okay, bye Jagiya!" I blew my wife a little kiss and waved her goodbye and got into the car.

-------

I got to the airport, checked in and took my boarding pass. I went straight into the plane and got into my business class seat, and was greeted by Jungkook. He's always early and hated it when I was late.

Yes, Jungkook is coming with me on this business trip. Even though it's only for four days, this was a vital one so I asked him to come with me.

"Hyung! Why are you always late? I told you to be early at least this time! Tsk!" Jungkook said in exasperation.

"Sorry kookie, I'll try to be early next time." I apologize and patted his neatly combed, professional looking hair.

"Well don't ruin my hair now, Jisu did it for me!" He fixed his hair while referring to his girlfriend, Park Jisu.

The flight took off and I decided to get some shut-eye. Whenever I fly I always sleep through the whole thing. Even if I try to stay awake and watch a movie, I end up falling asleep in the middle of it.