Chapter 8 pt.2

x Taiwan pt.2 x

Choi JinRi's P.O.V:

Tonight father is coming to stay for two days. I prepared the guest bedroom for him and warmed up the food HaeRa made.

I'm not going to tell him about the pregnancy, I want to tell TaeHyung first. It was about seven-fifteen when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see Father holding a medium-sized handbag.

"Hello dear, how have you been?" He asked politely.

"Yeoboseyo father. I'm fine how are you doing. Come in." I said and moved aside a little for him to come in. He came in, put his things on to the floor and sat in the living room. "I will take your things to the guest bedroom. I already prepared it for you."

"Ok thank you JinRi, could you get me a glass of water please." He asked while checking his wristwatch.

"Actually I prepared dinner for the both of us. Come and eat." I started directing my free hand to the dining table. He got up and went to the wooden table while I went to the guest bedroom and put the bag down near the bed.

I came back to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water then headed to the table. "Actually my friend HaeRa made all this food. She is a very good cook I hope you like it." I said placing the glass of water down onto the mate.

"Oh ok," he took a bit of the rice and chicken, "Yes it's very good. But not as good as your cooking." He said and chuckled a little.

----

We ate the food and it was surprisingly very good. After that, I placed the dishes and plates in the sink and told the maid to clean them.

I went back to the living room and saw father there. "Ok JinRi, thank you for the food, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight dear." He said and got up, going toward the guest bedroom.

I also got up and went to the bedroom, did my night routine and went to bed.

Kim TaeHyung P.O.V:
Next day: 5:30pm

I came back from my conference at Bay Hotel and went straight to my hotel room. I was a bit tired but I had to meet up with the privet investigator at six.

I called Jungkook over as well, well he was in the building as me so it only took him one minute.

---

It's now six pm and I heard a little knock on the white painted door. I got up, walked to the door and opened it. I was greeted by a tall man with grayish-brown comes back hair and a pair of black glasses resting on the bridge of his noes.

He was wearing a shiny black blazer with a plain white shirt without a tie and black dress pants. He was holding his phone in hi-- WAIT is that a Micky mouse case.

 He was holding his phone in hi-- WAIT is that a Micky mouse case

Never mind. "Good evening you must be Mr.Kim Namjoon, the investigator." I greeted him and placed my hand out for him to shake it.

He gladly shook in and said, "Good Evening to you to Mr.Kim." He smacked a little showing his dimples.

I let him in and introduced him to Jungkook. Breaking the ice and getting to the point he started talking about my dad.

"Mr.Kim, I've been tracking your father's cell phone calls and found something very shocking..." He paused a little before continuing. "Just listen to this and you will understand."

He took out a recorder out of his pocket and pressed the play bottom. ".... Now because of these fucking bugs, I'm in my son's house stuck for two days with his wife. I was about to go to Beijing because I think the police are starting to suspect me now............. Killing Soolji was not easy. I had to pay the hospital staff to let me use one of the rooms-"

Choi JinRi's P.O.V:

I was about to knock on the slightly opened door when I heard father talking to someone...

".... Now because of these fucking bugs, I'm in my son's house stuck for two days with his wife. I was about to go to Beijing because I think the police are starting to suspect me now............. Killing Soolji was not easy. I had to pay the hospital staff to let me use one of the rooms in the
on-collagy wing-"

SHIT!!!! I accidentally pushed the door open a little making a squeaky noise, and making father turn his head with wide eyes. His face calmed and turned into a malicious one.

I quickly dashed up the stairs and went into my bedroom locking the door. "Oh dear, don't be scared- haha!! OPEN THE DOOR YOU BITCH!!! Just wait till I get this door open, AAHHH!"

I went to the corner of my room as tears fell onto my soft cheeks. How could he kill his own wife? How could someone be so cruel! Now I'm stuck alone in this house with a murderer.

Kim TaeHyung's P.O.V:

I stopped the tape as salty tears were filling my eyes. How could he do that to her?

So he killed her.
It was him.
How could I call him my father?

Anger was the only thing I felt, I suddenly remembered JinRi telling that Dad was staying at our house because of bugs in his house.

A million thoughts were swarming inside my head but it stopped at one, the life insurance on my mother was a lot. In fact, I'm sure he did that for the money.

I suddenly felt scared for JinRi knowing she's in our house alone with a killer. God knows what he could do to my wife if he could kill his own. I quickly got on my computer and booked the next flight to Seoul.

I packed all my things into my hand-carry and told Jungkook everything. "Sorry Jungkook, but my wife is home alone with a killer. I need to go!!!"

He nodded and I left to the airport.

Choi JinRi's P.O.V:

It's been an hour and there was constant banging on the door. I was afraid that he would break it.

"HAVEN'T YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU ITS BAD TO EAVESDROP- oh wait I forgot they died, HAHA! They probably didn't want a bitchy daughter like you. HAHA!!!! Just wait here I'll get something for you..." More tears streamed down my face as I was now sobbing.

After about a minute I heard footsteps coming back to my room. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW JINRI!!! I have a knife and I would hate to destroy this beautiful door." He screamed I'm afraid something will happen to the baby. I would never forgive myself, maybe TaeHyung wouldn't even forgive me.

---

After about thirty minutes of yelling for me to open the door, he started kicking the door playing with the lock.

Suddenly it opened.

End of chapter 8: Taiwan pt.2

.

.

.

I have no word.