Chapter 5

x dinner x

Time skip: Next Day (evening 7:00)

Kim TaeHyung's P.OV:

I was helping JinRi with the food for tonight. She was making bibimbap and spicy chicken. I had to resist from eating it right then and there.

The bibimbap could feed five people, so we will have lots of leftovers.

When we were done with all the cooking and cleaning, JinRi told me to set the table while she got ready.

I finished setting the table when I saw JinRi coming down the stairs looking very cute.

Choi JinRi's P.O.V:

As I came down the stairs I saw TaeHyung staring at me. "Close your mouth, or else flies will go in. hehe." I said cheekily.

TaeHyung quickly closed his mouth and looked away. "It's now my fault I have such a beautiful wife."  He replied with a little smirk.

"Tsk... Anyway, did you set the table?" I asked.

"Yup! And dad said he will come around seven-forty." TaeHyung informed me. Then TaeHyung went to go get changed.

After about ten minutes he came back doe wearing this:

Time skip: dinner time (7:45)

Kim TaeHyung's P.O.V:

"Ding-Dong." The doorbell rang and I quickly went to open the door.

"Yeoboseyo." I greeted Dad with a hug. "How are you doing?" I asked politely.

"Annyeong Taehyung. I'm fine, how about you and JinRi?" He asked with a smile on his face. Which surprised me because during the funeral he was very quiet.