002

Once the boys finished getting dressed, you made sure to check for anything that might be wrong, but everything was fine. We made our way to our rides to America and we flew. About 18 hours later (total random about of time) we finally made it.

We all made our way to the hotel. Of course, BTS would sleep on a different floor than the rest of the crew and staff. We all dropped off our stuff and made our way to Ellen DeGeneres tv show and got ready for the concert and interview.

They performed MIC Drop and it was amazing and very loud due to ARMY being such amazing supporters as usual. After the interview, one week later they would do another interview and then three days after we go back to Seoul.

Again, they amazing and they work so hard. To be #1 in over 73 countries is a big achivment and their fan base is huge, and they deserve them all.

After the interview, the guys wanted to eat and order in, so I told them to hand in their outfits, to make sure they didn't get them dirty. It turned out the V got a hole in his jacket so I had to fix that, then someone had knocked at the door, "Come in." It was RM.

"Hey, Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted some pizza?" You smiled because he seemed shy when asking, "I would like that, Yeah sure." He smiled and asked my friend, Susan, a fellow makeup artist, if she wanted any pizza as well. After he when to other rooms to ask them.

"Ohhhhhh~" you looked at Susan, who looked at you, "He so likes you there's totally something there for you."

"I highly doubt that, I mean, he's cute but I don't think he would date staff, I mean, would he?" You actually thought about it, thinking if it was even allowed, "Well, if we're talking about him dating you, he would care if it was allowed, he totally likes you."

"He probably doesn't even time for dating, he's to busy being leader of a worldwide famous group." Susan shrugged her shoulders, "You both like each other, you might as well become a thing."

"What make you think I like him?" She giggled to herself for a second before looking at you with one eyebrow raised, "What?" She disntnsay anything but instead raised her eyebrow even more, then you turned around and grabbed an unused pin cushion and threw it at her.