012

Namjoon's POV:

After unboarding the plane, me and the rest of Bangtan along with managers, our boss amd other head figures went first.

I knew that I couldn't just turn around, find Y/N and walk with her, i wouldn't work out in our benfit. I wish i could, but i dont think she would be ready for that and i dont know how that fans would react, somethings ot can be really good and supportive or it could bring Y/N hate.

So i just keep walking foward through the crowd. Now, big crows like this can't be overwhelming, but as a kpop idol, you have to get used to it, but something new everytime. Somethimgs you hear the fanboys over the girls and thats what was happening this time.

After we finally made our way back to the dorms, Rebecca came out of no where amd started a conversation with me. I thought nothing of it, but i wanted ro look for Y/N, but i also didnt want to be rude and cut her off.

"Hey Namjoon. You know, i never really got a chance to tell you how much i enjoyed your performance the other day." She had a huge smile on her face and thats when she grabbed me arm, kinda hugging it, then she started walking to the dorms.

"Oh thanks, well the hair department did a great job, because hair is a big part of style." I smiled even though i was kinda upset i couldnt find Y/N.

We made it to my dorm she opened the door and started to push me in and as she was doimg that she looked to the side and smiled, like she just won something, or like she beat someone.

When she closed the door behind us, i asked, "What was that all about?"i started moving to sit on my bed.

"What was what?" She asked taking small steps toward me and i took steps back and stumbled and landing on my bed.

She got on top of me and bent to kiss me but i pushed her off, "Wwwwhhhaaaat are you doing?" I tried to move but the way she was on me, it was hard to. "Come on Joonie, you know you want all of this." She started to strip but i stopped her and tried to move again. I was able to wiggle out from under her legs and sit up.

"Rebecca no. Im your boss, and just becuase i dont seem like the harsh type, i can be. Pull your. Clothes back up and please leave." You tried gently pushing her shoulders.

With a quick move, she grabbed both my wrist and pinned them to the bed. She hovered over you, "One kiss and lets see where it goes from there." Knowing I couldn't exactly fight back, she locked her lips with mine and forcefully started kissing me.

I tried to shake her off, and i did, so instead she went for my neck, "Rebcca, stop!" The raise in your voice was a shock to her, and even to me, acuse i dont raise my voice much. She got off, almost looking scared amd you were able to sit up properly.

"Get out of my dorm now? And i might not press sexual assault charges becuase you can't just so this out of the blue. Doing this, won't make me like you and besides this, I've seen the way you act towards others and that is not attractive, so get out." The cold tone im my voice plus my command to make her leave worked.

But just she was leaving, Jhope was coming in. I put my head in my hands and sighed. "Why was she in here?" Jhope asked both confused and kinda angry.

"She just wanted to get in my pants." I answered, sighing.

"How long was she in here for?" He tone was angrier, and you were getting worried and confused, "Why do you seem so upset?"

"Because, you said you liked Y/N and i know for sure she likes you too, and now depending on how long Rebcca was in here, will determine how mad ill really be." I understand, he's veey close with her, and considers her family, so you see why this hurts him, but you also knew you had to tell him the truth.

"She was here for a while." He sighed while making a 360 turn and running his hand through his hair. He's pissed.

"Why wasn't she out sooner? Why was she here in the first place? Y/N was looking for you, what if saw her come in or out? Do you know how hurt she'd be?" He was right, i know I'd be hurt of i saw Y/N with another guy go into her office when we both know how much the other likes us.

"My advice, find her before she goes home and explain," He paused, "But dont tell her if her eyes aren't red. Last time she had a break up, she cried for hours, rubbed her eyes so bad, she had to put ice it, you better hope thats not the case. "

So i did went looked for her, you checked her office first, then you checked Susan's. Just as you were about to knock om the door, it opened, and you saw her.

《900 <damn thats more then i usally do, but i had make it long since i said she cried dor 30 min ugh, not proof read sry