010

After the meal, everyone made their way to the plane. You and Namjoon went together and other went in their own groups.

The whole way, you and Namjoon were holding hands and talking about past performances.

"Do you remeber, i forget which song it was for, but all the member had to rip their shirts..." Namjoon started laughing already because he knew exactly what you were talking about.

"You and Jimin were the only two that rip the shirt under, but you, you completely rip the whole thing." You both started laughing hysterically.

"I mean what can i say, im a strong guy." With that, he flexed his muscles, you blushed just little, cause you couldn't lie, he was buff.

"Yes you are, but try not to take it out my clothes next time." You smiled.

"Well let's not forget that one time when you didnt sew Jungkooks shirt enough and the sems broke again amd his side was out for the b, s and t performance."

"He was dancing too hard, not my fault." You laughed again.

Long after, every body boarded the plane and made your way back to Seoul.

About 14 hours and 20 minutes later, you finally landed back home in Seoul, South Korea. Everybody was alseep almost during the whole flight but were all jolted awake by the landing, it was kinda funny.

Boys unboared first of course and then staff. The crowd at the airport was huge as usual, cameras flashing, fans screaming, nothing new, but it always a new experience very time. Somtimes you may get more fan boys then girls, and thier screams are very.....interesting.

When you made it back to the building, you tried to look for Namjoon. "Tae, have you seen Namjoon?"

"Yeah, im pretty sure i saw him go down towards his dorm." "Thanks."

You started to go the same way, hoping to catch up with him.

And you did, Tae was right. But he forgot to mention he was with someone on his way there.

Rebecca. Holding Namjoon's hand and arm, both smiling and laughing and they entered his dorm, but just as they went in, Rebecca gave you this look and snobby victory and contiued in.

Hurt, you walk back to the group to find Susan, head low and eyes burning. When you found her, tears were already making their way down you cheeks.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Susan grabbed your shoulders and bent down to see your face to make you have a moment of contact with her. "here let's go to my room."

You and Susan took the elevator to her office. So that you both could talk there and in private.

<<449 words, i know kinda short>>