011

You finally made it her office and you sat on a nearby chair and cried. Susan let you cry for as long as you needed, which wss longer than you expected it to be.

You tried to gather yourself but the image of them being together made you fall apart again.

Almost 30 minutes later, you were able to stop crying but the hurt feeling, stayed.

"What happened?" Susan was squatting beside you, comforting you this whole time and you could see how worried she was since yo7 were crying for so long.

"It's Namjoon.." you said with a very shaky voice, and hearing name almost brought you to tears again.

"Dis he do something to hurt you? Am i gonna have to fight him?" She asked tryimg to lighten up the mood, but you knew she wasn't completely joking.

You chuckled as it did make you smile, "No, no need to fight him. Its not him you wanna fight, its Rebecca i want out the picture." Images of them together flood your thoughts, making you you teary eye again.

"Rebecca? What was she doing with him?" You dont wanna know.

"I dont wanna know. They both just went into his room while she was holding his arm and laughing and she was like pushing him in the room and then gave me this snobby look."

"Well thats Namjoon's loss." She said to make you feel better about the situation, but it didnt help much.

"What did he really lose?.." you got up, wiping away tears, "We were never really a thing. So what he held hands-"

"You guys held hands?!" She asked excitedly. All you did was glare and her and she took her original giddy and happy face off and back to just listening .

"And anyways, it was the one time, at dinner, and maybe also the whole- way too...the plane, but beside that, we've never held hands. We never confessed, went on a date, kissed. We couldn't call ourselves a couple anyways, so i honeslty dont even know why im hurt as much as i am."

"Dont come to such conclusion too fast, cause all you're doing is lying to yourself. You do know why you're hurt."

She was right. You were hurt, cause you really did like him amd you could tell he felt for you, but you couldn't tell at this point. Why would he do this, ?t just doesnt seem like him.

"You're right.., but at this point i just wanna forget about him for now," You started to walk to the door to leave and Susan followed behind, "and who knows, maybe I'll ask him what really happened and based off what he said," You turned the knob to open the door, "I may or may still have a chance with-" You fully opened the door, "Him.."

Standing on the other side of the door is Namjoon, his hand still up in a fist, probably becuase he was about to knock on the door.

《502 words, would you guys wanna see a chapter from Namjoons POV up to this point? Comment below,🙄》