Chapter 11

Tommy's POV

The next few weeks are the same until I realize it's nearly our 12 month anniversary. I go into the bathroom upstairs for my trusty blade and hide it in the bathroom downstairs. I'm hoping no one will find it in there. I have not stopped cutting since the day before Addy left. I feel like I'm losing him. I just cut deeper and move onto my hips that day.

The morning of our anniversary I am awoken by my phone ringing, it's Adam wishing me a happy anniversary and he misses me so much. He talks me into going to a club that night with my sister. I reluctantly agree to go.

Further into the day the doorbell rings and I open it to see Sauli standing there. I am shocked and ask him what he wants as Adam is mine and I won't give him up without a fight. I have been through far too much with Addy to lose him on our anniversary. Sauli calms me down by saying I am not here to get Adam back, I'm here to stay with you for a week. To keep you company while Adam is away. I know you are miserable without him as he was also when they were together.

We get organised to go to the club, I walk out with one of Adams shirts on and my necklace he gave me out so everyone can see I'm taken.

We walk to the club as it's not very far from where Adam and I live. Once we get there I see my sister in a booth looking out for me. I wave at her and she is surprised to see Sauli with me. When we walk over there Sauli goes to the bar to get drinks for us. My sister hisses at me to see why he is here with me. After all it being Adams and my anniversary. I tell her he is here to keep me company. She has that look on her face that says I don't trust him. After a while Sauli comes back with 3 beers for us. I finish my beer than head off to the bathroom.

We stay for a bit until my phone rings and Adams face flashes on the screen. I pick it up and say "hey babe I miss you so much". He then asks me to go outside so I do and when I walk out the doors I see Adam leaning against a pole outside looking his usual gorgeous self. I jump into his arms and kiss him all over his face, I pull away to ask "what are you doing here. I have missed you so much". Adam laughs at my surprised face. I pull him into me again and just breathe in his scent that I have missed for the past 2 months. I lean up to give him another kiss which soon turns heated as we haven't seen each other for 2 months. I was going to deepen the kiss until the doors open and Sauli and my sister walk out looking for me. I jump out of his arms feeling awkward as Adams ex-boyfriend just saw us kissing. I mumble to my sister that I am going home as I'm embarrassed that, that happened. Adam pulls me into his arms again while he is greeting Sauli. Adam looks at me and says lets go home. 

Sauli decides to stay a bit longer to give us some privacy. On the way home Adam asks why Sauli is here. I tell him the truth that I think it's to get him back; I deep down think he still loves Adam. Adam stops us from walking any further and looks me deep into my eyes and saying "I only love you no one else; I don't love Sauli anymore he is in the past and only a friend". Once we get home and the door is shut Adam slams me against the door and captures my lips in his. It soon becomes heated and I feel Adam pull my shirt off and mumble against my lips that his shirt looks better on me than it does on him.

One thing leads to another and I find myself upstairs with our clothes thrown off all the way up to our room.

I end up on our bed with him and then he ends up fucking me in the mattress at least 3 times that night. We fall asleep only to be woken up a couple of hours later by the doorbell. I drag myself down stairs with Adam behind me; we put clothes on to open the door to see Sauli there. Sauli says that he forgot he doesn't have keys anymore. Adam grumbles that he won't ever have one again as this is Tommy's and my house now not his I smirk to myself when I see all of our clothes strewn about the stairs and the entryway. Knowing that Sauli had seen them as well. It gives me great satisfaction known that Adam chose me. That he makes loves to me nearly every night. We get back into bed and Adam pulls me into his arms and mumbles "goodnight I love you so much ". I mumble it back and realise that this is what I was craving and missing whilst Adam was away.