Chapter 93

Tommy's POV

The next day Addy and I decide to drive back to the mall that we found yesterday and walk around it a bit more and explore all the quant shops that are in there. I drag Addy to a café so that we can have lunch as its getting onto lunch time. We find a seat at the back of the café and Addy pulls my chair out for me then pushes it in for me. He drags his chair further around so we are sitting next to each other and he puts his hand on my thigh.

After we had ordered our meal we are sitting there talking about random things when a person stops at our table and looks at me and says "Tommy what are doing here, I haven't seen you in ages". I look up and tense when I see my aunty that I haven't seen in over 10 years. My mum's sister.

I feel Addy's hand in mine when I tense up. I look up at my aunt and stand up to give her a hug. Addy stands up with me and he pulls me into his side once I pull back from my aunt. My Aunt Edna looks at us and I introduce her to Adam. She then says "I didn't know you were engaged. The last time I heard about you was when you started in a band. I saw you on the news when you were about to go on tour with some Glam Rock superstar". I look at my aunt and say "this is the Glam rock superstar that I went on tour with. He is now my fiance and he has saved my life. If it wasn't for Adam then I wouldn't be here today". I rest my head on Addy's shoulder once I said that and he bent down to kiss the top of my head.

We just talk for a while then she asks how my mother is which makes me tense up again. Addy pulls me further into him so my head is on his chest. He then says to my aunt "I'm sorry but we don't talk about Tommy's mother as she is no longer a mother to him as far as we are concerned. She lost him the day she yelled at him over the phone". I bury my head further into Addy's chest as I don't want to see the look on my aunt's face. She says to us "I'm sorry I didn't realize what she did. If she hurt him then she needs to learn a lesson from that as how she treated Tommy growing up was not right. I told her on so many occasions and she never listened".

After she said that I unburied my head from Addy's chest but still kept him close to me as he is my rock. Adam tightened his hold on me and said "I'm sorry what do you mean how she treated him when he was younger"? She looked at Adam and said "how they shut him out a lot of the time and paid more attention to his sister then to him. She was unhappy that he was a boy but then when he grew up and started liking makeup she could never understand that". I look at Adam as he tightened his grip on me further as she said that and he kissed the top of my head but I could see the tears that were in his eyes.

My aunt looked at us and said "I'm sorry but I have to go can I please have your number Tommy as I want to keep in touch with you"? Adam said while clearing his eyes "I'm sorry but Tommy's number is silent and I won't let anyone have it. I will give you mine and you can call me and you may speak to him that way. I'm sorry but it's the only way I can stop people from being nasty to him. He has been through enough and I will not let him go through any more than what he has. I vowed to myself last time Tommy was in hospital that I will not let anything happen to him. When Addy said that he pulled me even closer to him and kissed the top of my head while his hand was sat in my back pocket.

After my Aunt walked away Addy and I sat back down and we had our meal which arrived just after my aunt walked away. Adam kept his hand still in mine the whole time every so often just giving it a little squeeze to let me know that he is here for me. After what my aunt told me I need him more than ever.

After we have eaten I look at Addy and ask him if we can go back to the hotel room and just cuddle as I need to feel him close to me. Adam leads me back to the car and we start back to the hotel room with Adams hand on my thigh all the time.

We arrive back to the hotel room and Adam heads straight to the bathroom to run us a nice bubble bath. He walks back out and pulls me into his arms and he says "I'm sorry my glitter baby you don't deserve what your parents did to you. If you need anything at all I am here for you." I nod my head and lean up to kiss him. I go to pull away but Addy deepens the kiss which we battle to keep slow and sweet.

Adam leads me into the bathroom and starts to undress me for our bath. I hop in and watch Addy climb in after me and he pulls me into him once he is seated. I lean back into him and just close my eyes while he rubs up and down my arm. Just being this close to him is starting to relax me again which I realized is what I needed. I needed to be close to him. I now understand how Adam felt when we were coming back from the Queen tour.