Chapter 92

Adams POV

I couldn't take it anymore I needed him and I want to try something that I have never done with him and I think he might like it. I pull away and say "baby I want to try something different but if you don't want to then we don't have too?" He nods his head and I say to him get on your hands and knees holding onto the headboard. He does as I tell him

SMUT

I lean over and kiss his lips one last time before I say to him "OK if you don't like this I want you to tell me alright." He nods his head and I make my way down to his arse. I kiss one of his cheeks and I massage his other one then I move my hands and spread his cheeks out. I lick around his hole for a while then I start to thrust my tongue in and out of him. Soon enough he is a whining mess which spurs me on so I thrust my finger in and out at the same time as my tongue. Soon enough he says he is close so I stop and grab the lube. I lube up my already hard and aching length and make my way to his entrance again. I push into him and once he gives me the OK I start to thrust in and out of him and he pushes back onto me. I thrust into him harder and faster and soon enough I feel him clench around me a bit. I grab his length and stroke it a few times and he cums into my hand with a yell of my name. He clenches further around my member which has me cumming with a scream of his name.

END OF SMUT

I pull out of him and lay back on the bed with him cuddled into my arms. I get up to get a wash cloth to clean us up after I had gotten my breath back. Tommy looks over at me when I get back into bed and he says "babe that was amazing, I have never had something like that done before." I cuddle into him more and I say "anytime you want to do that again just tell me." We fall asleep in each other's arms after that as it's been a long day.

The next morning I woke up before Tommy and decide that I will take him out for breakfast but first I want to organize a candle light dinner for tonight. I carefully move out of his arms and make my way to the restaurant to organise it. I organise it but I have to make sure that Tommy and I are not back before they bring it in. I decide to wake him up and that we will go for a drive further up and maybe have a look at the beach.

I walk over and just run my hand over his cheek and lean in to kiss his lips. He wakes up with a smile on his face and I say "come on babe get up and get dressed as I am taking you out for the day." He gets up to get dressed and I pull out his new skinny jeans he bought that show off his arse. I hand them to him along with my Queen shirt I know he loves. Before he puts his shirt on I walk over to him and say "I'm going to ravish you tonight you look so sexy in these jeans I love how they show off your arse". I run my hand over his arse as I say that. He kisses me on the lips and says "not if I ravish you first now get dressed as much as I love to see you naked I don't want anyone else seeing you naked. This is mine and mine only." He grabs my crotch as he says that. I walk away otherwise we will never get out of here. I get dressed into my best jeans and throw a random shirt over my head.

We decide to walk to a quaint café in town first to have breakfast then we make our way back to the car and head off to find the beach.

We have been driving for about 1 hour when I spot a nice secluded beach. It is well hidden and deserted which is good. I know at times Tommy doesn't like when there is a lot of people around. I pull into a parking spot and say "let's walk around for a bit ok to stretch our legs." We hop out of the car and I walk around to Tommy's side and grab his hand. We walk along hand in hand for a while just enjoying the peace and quiet. After a while we turn back and I put my arm around his waist and my hand in his pocket. I lean over and say "god you look so sexy in those jeans. I just want to ravish you now then again tonight. You are turning me on baby." Tommy looks around the beach and he must spot a secluded bush area as he grabs my hand and leads me over to it. Once we are in the bush he pushes me up against a tree and starts to kiss down my neck and sucking love bites on my sweet spot. I let out a moan and palm him through his jeans. I pull away from him and turn us around.

SMUT

My hands go down to his jeans and I undo them. I pull them down just enough for his length to spring free. I start to kiss his neck then make my way down. I grab his length and start to suck him off. I look up at him through my lashes and say "I will suck this beautiful cock of yours now than when we get back and have had tea we will have some fun ok baby". He nods his head and runs his hand through my hair while I go back to what I was doing. He lets out a moan just before he shoots his load in my mouth. I pull off him and stand up to kiss his lips. Just as I stand up he grabbed a hold of my shoulders and I grab his arms. He looks at me and says "sorry my legs nearly gave out on me after what you did; it was the best thank you".

END OF SMUT

He pulls his jeans back up and then looks at mine. I realize that I am sporting a boner as well. His hand works its way down from my shoulder to my crotch where he palms me through my jeans. I grab his hand and hold it firmly in mine. I look at him and say "when we get back baby you can do whatever you want ok". I pull his hand and start walking back out of the secluded bush and back towards the car. I open the car and we start driving further up the road where we spot a nice little town but it has a mall in it. I pull over into the parking area and get out having some lunch and walking around for a bit.

I grab Tommy around the waist again after we were walking hand in hand for a while but I notice couple of guys eyeing him off. He must notice as well as he moves closer into my side putting his head on my shoulder and moving his left hand to put on my front showing people his engagement ring. We walk into a restaurant to have lunch then when we walk out Tommy spots a store that sells merchandise and he spots a Metallica shirt that he doesn't have. He pulls me over towards it and he drags me in. Tommy grabs the shirt that he saw then he walks towards the cashier and he spots another shirt, he grabs it and pays for the 2. When we walk back to the car Tommy shows me the shirts and I can't help but laugh as he found a Trespassing shirt. My album was not long ago released and they have merchandise out already.

After we make our way back to the hotel we have dinner which is already set up in our room like I asked. I light the candles that they put in the middle of the table. We sit down to have the dinner and the wine that I ordered.

Once we have had dinner. I make my way over to where Tommy was sat and took his hand in mine and we danced to music on my phone.

After we danced for a while I can't help but lean in to kiss him. I swipe my tongue over his bottom lip all the while my hands are moving down to squeeze his arse. We start out slow then it quickly moves to a heated kiss. Tommy moves his hands down to undo my jeans and he takes them off. I undo his jeans and take them off so we are both in our shirts and boxers.

After as we are laying sated and sweaty on the bed I turn my head to look at him and say "Tommy I love you so much, I can't wait until the day you become my husband and I can call you mine." Tommy looks at me and says "I love you too Addy very much and I too can't wait until I become your husband".