Prologue

In the dark forest of Fiore, a red-headed woman with brown eyes was running for her life. This was Erza Scarlet, S-Class mage of the strongest guild, Fairy Tail. Even though she was panting, clearly exhausted from the long distance running, she never stopped, for she knew she would die if she did. Why was she running in a dark forest so late into the night, you may ask yourself. It was supposed to be an easy enough mission: take down some Zeref worshippers in a small village. Erza was one of or is, the strongest women in Fairy Tail, so she thought she would be done with the mission quick.

How wrong she was.

After defeating, the Zeref worshippers, she was about to leave until she felt a dreaded feeling accompanied by a chill going down her spine. She soon heard the dark chuckle of the person who was giving her this feeling. She slowly turned around, only to turn as white as sheet, her eyes widening with fear. Standing in front of her was the infamous dark wizard, Minato Namikaze. He had a narrow face with bright blond hair framing it and glowing blue eyes. At first glance, he did not looked like an dark mage, but he was anything but light. Some said that Minato's power was on par with the Four Gods of Israel. Others said that he was only second to Zeref. Minato saw how scared she was at his appearance and chuckled some more before walking towards her. Erza regained her wits and summon her Black Wing Armor and readied herself for the battle that was sure come .....

If you could even call it a battle.

Any armor or sword she would summon got utterly destroyed by Minato, who looked he wasn't even breaking a sweat. Erza then realized she could not win, and that her best bet was to use her speed armor and run. This worked ..... for a while at least until it was revealed that he was just playing with her.

"Erza-chan, why don't you just give up. You can't beat me and you can't run from me either." Erza's fear grew to higher levels at the calm voice he used but was able to steel herself, with her weapon at the ready.

"I am a Fairy Tail Wizard! We do not give up!" Erza charged at Minato, aiming to his head off, but it futile. Minato ducked under the swing and coated his fist with black and purple energy. "Dark Punch!" Minato slammed his fist into Erza's stomach making a hole in her armor before throwing a regular kick in the same area, sending her flying into a tree. Erza stumbled to get back up, but she managed to. She started to charge towards Minato, who smirked and held out his hand."Dark Rasengan!"  A spiraling ball of dark energy appeared and Minato disappeared in a yellow flash and reappeared in front of Erza, who was too hurt to dodge. Sending her back into the tree, Erza laid still, but still conscious.

Minato walked over ready to taunt her of her defeat, but when he saw the state of dress she was in, the smug look on his face changed to a lustful one. Erza saw the look and with widened eyes tried to crawl away, keyword: tried. In a flash, Minato grabbed Erza, his hands holding her to the ground. She heard the noise of his pants being taken off and weakly struggled against his grip, but it was no use. Erza used her last and most desperate resort: she screamed as loud as she could. However, being in the middle of the forest, in the dead of the night, no one could hear her scream.

In The Fairy Tail Guild

Everyone in the Fairy Tail Guild was having their usual fun which consisted of drinking, fighting, and yelling the word "man!" All in all, they were trashing the guild. The guild doors started to open slowly. The rest of the guild waited in suspense and baited breathe and the doors fully opened for the guild to see ....... Erza Scarlet. Erza had scratches and bruises all over her body, but what was the biggest issue was that Erza only had a torn up blanket. This gathered the attention of everyone in the guild, and no, there was no pervy glances from either gender. Erza took a few steps into the guild before she fainted. A pink haired boy with amber colored eyes wearing dark blue and orange short overcoat with no shirt underneath, white loose pants, and a dragon scale looking scarf around his neck. This was Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. Natsu picked up Erza in a bridal carry, taking her to the guild's infirmary, where he left to leave the master and Porlyusica to examine her.

A few hours later, Erza was still unconscious while Master Makarov and Porlyusica were discussing her condition.

"How is she, Porlyusica?" Makarov asked with the greatest concern as he naturally saw Erza like his child.

Porlyusica responded with a blank face, but you could clearly see the sadness in her eyes. "The cuts and bruises will heal very easily and as far as I can she doesn't have any mental damage, the only reason she fainted was from exhaustion," Makarov let out a sigh of relief but froze from what she said next, "I discovered something irregular in her lower area...... her vaginal area."

Makarov shook with rage, "Are you telling me that-"

"Yea, Makarov, she was raped." Makarov unleashed a tiny bit of his magic and killer intent, waking Erza up.

"M-m-master?" Makarov stopped the flow of his magic to look at his surrogate daughter.

"Yes, Erza I'm right here. For now, rest my child." And she did just that. Makarov then turned to Porlyusica. "Do you think she is pregnant?"

"I do not know," Porlyusica sighed, "It has been weeks since she left on her mission. After she is fully rested, I will begin tests to find out if she is pregnant." The two left the infirmary to let the girl rest.

A few weeks later, Porlyusica did, in fact, did the tests to see if Erza was pregnant. "Well," Porlyusica started as she turned to Erza, "the test doesn't lie, Erza you are indeed pregnant."

"C-can we get rid of it?" Erza asked in a timid voice.

"Erza!" Erza flinched from the loud voice that came from her master. "The child is innocent, he or she has done nothing to deserve this!"

"Makarov, do not yell at the girl. This is an important decision for her to make."

"I'll keep it- I mean him or her. You're right Master Makarov, the baby has done nothing to deserve this."

Porlyusica nodded and gave Erza a pamphlet, "This will tell you what you to expect during your nine months of pregnancy." Erza opened the pamphlet and pale instantly at the images.

Nine months later: October 10th

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Erza screamed louder than the master when he got piles of paperwork on the property damage his wizards made.

"Just a little more Erza, I can see the head!" Erza screamed even more before the deed was done, Erza Scarlet was now a mother. Porlyusica held the baby boy in a blue blanket. The boy had a tuff blond spiky hair and strange whisker marks on his cheeks. When the boy opened his eyes, Erza flinched a little bit as the boy looked like his 'sperm donor.' The boy clapped his hands together and tried to reach for his mother.

"Erza, there is still the matter of the boy's name." Erza just sat there, looking at her lap. Porlyusica sighed, "It's alright if you-"

"Naruto." Makarov and Porlyusica looked surprised.

"What?"

"His name will be Naruto Scarlet." Makarov gained a thinking look.

"Maelstrom, a good name for a son of Erza."

One thing that none of the occupants noticed was that his blue eyes lightly glow before returning back to normal.
_____________________________________

1. Erza is going to be older than most of the characters.