Advent of Evil

"What is this?" Lucy exclaimed as she was carried by Happy away from the explosion.

"It's Bixlow!" Happy answered.

"Hey there… Are you the newbie I have heard about?" Bixlow asked from a rooftop.

"What is that supposed to mean? I have a feeling that I don't want to know what you heard!" Lucy shouted.

"The cosplay maniac queen right?" Bixlow asked.

"That's exaggerating things!" Lucy accused.

"So, you're supposed to be a cheerleader now?" Bixlow mocked.

"This is just…" Lucy was cut off as Bixlow ordered his puppets to attack.

"Do you think Master will let you go off from this?" Lucy exclaimed.

"I don't care about that because after this, Laxus will be the Master!" Bixlow replied as his puppets continued their attacks on Lucy.
________________________________________

Naruto landed on top of a tree. He closed his eyes and started feeling everything around him. Valandil taught him that every living thing in Earthland had magic stored inside their body whether they are human, animals, plants and sometimes even things that had spirits trapped in them. The only difference was their amount and presence. Each amount and presence of magic was unique to every individual making it their identification.

To do this, he had to shut down his sense of sight. The sense of sight is the sense that humans tend to rely on most of the time and yet it was the very sense that poses the most distractions. The eye of the mind, Acnologia originally taught it to him so he could feel the forces around him but as he progressed in the use of this sense, he started to sense not only the forces but also the magic signature of his environment. He once asked Acnologia if this was ordinary but Acnologia just shook his head.

"NO, NARUTO IT ISN'T NORMAL... SOME MAGES WERE ABLE TO LEARN HOW TO SENSE THE STRENGTH AND NATURE OF THE STORED MAGIC INSIDE A FELLOW MAGE AND BASED ON IT, THEY ARE ABLE TO IDENTIFY WHO IT IS. BUT TO GAIN THAT ABILITY, ONE MUST HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND EVEN THEN ONLY A FEW WERE ABLE TO ACHIEVE THIS ABILITY. THEY ARE CALLED SENSORS. BUT YOU, YOU ARE ONLY HERE IN EARTHLAND FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN THREE YEARS, NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE YET TO GAIN EXPERIENCE AS A MAGE AND YET YOU NOT ONLY COULD DO WHAT THOSE EXPERIENCED MAGES CAN BUT ALSO FEEL THE MAGIC'S STABILITY OF EVERYTHING AROUND YOU. THOSE THINGS COME FROM TALENT."

"Talent huh?" Naruto chuckled as he remembered Acnologia's words.

'I could sense almost everyone's magic. Some are low maybe because of fighting but where is Laxus?' He thought as he continued searching. He then sensed someone unfamiliar and confusing. He stealthily moved towards the source.

'Someone in town carries several weapons with magic but that person himself almost doesn't have any amount of magic inside his body… That person's stored magic is almost none; even the common plants and animals had more magic than him. Very interesting, I wonder what kind of mage are you… Mystogan' Naruto thought as he saw him searching for Luxus.

'Good thing Master Jose once gave us an overview of the S-class mages of Fairy tail. Yep definitely Mystogan, as Master Jose said, that costume and staves are one of a kind.' He thought.

'My curiosity can wait. I need to do more pressing matters first. I could sense a magic that has the same signature as Laxus' lightning but it is on several places. No wait, those lacrymas around town. Those were the source of the signature. Tch, he probably charged those using his own magic but that isn't a problem. I could identify what kind is the holder of that magic. I could easily sense that those were lacrymas but I couldn't sense where Laxus is?' He thought as he concentrated more.