In Fairy Tail

Naruto sighed for the umpteenth time since joining Fairy Tail with Gajeel and Juvia. That's right, Naruto Scarlet, the Fallen Fairy and destroyer of the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, had joined Fairy Tail with Black Steel Gajeel and Juvia The Rain Woman. The guild were kinda split when the three joined. Many were ok with Juvia since she didn't do much to them and she did seem the nicest out of the three former Phantoms. Nearly everyone hated Gajeel, Levy seemed to be the only one who was ok with him joining the guild. With Naruto, things were... difficult to say the least.

Many hated Naruto since they found out that he was the one who demolished the guild hall and put Levy, Jet, and Droy in the hospital, others were afraid of him because he was the son of Madara Uchiha, and some(Mira, Elfman, Cana, and Loke) were glad that he joined the guild.

Naruto was now seating at the bar waiting for his ramen to come. The only ones seating next to him was Cana; everyone else just looked at him.

"Here you go Naru-chan," Mira had to be the only one who was completely unaffected by his presence.

"Thanks, Mira, don't you think I'm too old for that name now?" Naruto said as he broke the chopsticks apart and began to eat his ramen slowly.

"Oh Naru-chan, you'll always be the little Naru-chan I know and love." Mira pinched Naruto's whiskered cheek to emphasize her point. When she let go, Naruto tried to eat his ramen; key word try as Cana wrapped an arm around Naruto, pulling him close to her. He could tell she was drunk if the pink hue around her cheeks said anything.

"Your so cute, Naru. If you were older, I would be all over you." Naruto gently lifted her arm away from her shoulder.

"Careful Cana," Naruto said, finally eating his ramen, "you might just get what you asked for." Cana just laughed and went back to drinking her barrel of beer. Naruto calmly ate his ramen, showing Mira and everyone who knew him as a kid how mature he got as he would eat his ramen, he would devour it. After finishing his ramen, Naruto heard the door opened and saw Team Natsu, but he quickly turned him self back around. He wanted to redeem himself for what he did, but he knew that everyone on Team Natsu wouldn't accept his apology so there was no point in trying right now.

Naruto was about to leave the guild, but saw that Team Natsu was looking, more like glaring, at Gajeel. Naruto sighed in frustration; he didn't want to make a scene, but he didn't want to leave his friend to the dogs. He walked over to where Gajeel was and stood between him and Team Natsu. This got multiple reactions; Natsu grinned at Naruto as if saying, 'I knew you were still the same kid.' Erza looked at him with a sad and happy face. Sad because it took the Phantom Lord guild to be disbanded for Naruto to join Fairy Tail, but happy that he joined nonetheless. Gray was looking at him like he was about to kill Naruto. Which was understandable; Naruto did destroyed the guild, attacked, and put three of their friends in the hospital. Lucy looked at Naruto with a nervous smile, obviously scared of Naruto, which was weird because Gajeel was the scariest looking person in Fairy Tail.

"Master, are you serious?! Letting the two people who basically destroyed the guild and attacked Shadow Gear join!?" Gray then looked at Naruto. "I don't care that Naruto is Erza's son, I'm gonna-" Gray was stopped from a punch from Naruto.

'I didn't even see him move. How strong is he?'

"I quite frankly don't care what you think or feel, Fullbuster. Threaten or try to fight me at your level of strength and I'll put you six feet under." Naruto walked away with Gajeel and Juvia to go to the second floor. It was ok for wizards to go to the second floor even if they weren't S-Class. Wizards had to go to Master Makarov for an S-Class mission.

However, before they could get to the stairs, the lights turned off. Then one light turned on, showing Mira in a yellow dress, standing center stage.