Meeting Dad

Naruto stood there, paralyzed in surprised. This man in front of him was his father? Naruto always heard of his father's magical powers or how he was the most evil person on earth. Naruto snapped out of his paralyzed state when he heard his father ask a question.

"Wh-what did you say?"

Minato smirked, "I asked 'how strong are you now?'"

Naruto regained himself and answered, "Very, I've gotten a lot stronger ever since I left Fairy Tail."

"I have to say that it is finally good to meet you, Naruto. You've done me proud." Those last four words made Naruto eyes sparkle and his heart soar. He never heard those words from his mother and he never had a father to be their for him in his time of need. He couldn't count Gildarts since he wasn't at the guild much or Laxus since he was a that jerk older brother.

"You're proud of me? Why, I haven't done anything." Minato smiled, not smirk, a true happy smile.

"On the contrary, I have been watching you for a long time Naruto, a little while after you were born. I've seen you're life from day one of it. Who did you think told you to use Dark Wave on those bullies? Surely not Jose, that sorry excuse for a dark wizard." Naruto couldn't believe it. His dad stalked him since he was a baby? Super weird, but he thought of a better question.

"If you watched me for my entire life up until now, then why didn't you ever make an appearance sooner?"

"Because Magnolia is more guarded than I thought it would be. I couldn't risk getting caught, not even for you," This made Naruto think that his dad really cared about him, but his bubble burst at the next words, "I needed to be hidden and elusive. I wasn't going to stick my neck on the line for a kid I only made to be my heir when my plans succee-" Minato was cut off by a fist coated in dark energy rammed itself into his stomach. Before he could say or do anything, Naruto coated his feet with dark energy before sweeping his father's leg out from under him. He then went over his father and started punching his face with dark coated fist.

Naruto eyes were red and his whisker marks were more defined and his hair began to spike up even more. All of a sudden, Naruto's left hand were caught and he was thrown across the field, but landed on all four, like a fox. He saw Minato up from the ground and saw that he had no wounds from the pummeling he got from Naruto.

"It seems your power increased, but just a little. You can't even damage me at 1% of my power," he said, but Naruto, fueled with rage and hatred, wasn't listening. He jumped, nails sharpened to the point where they looked like claws, to attack, but was knocked back by a Dark Wave. He landed on all four again, when he looked up, he saw Minato's smirking facing.

"Dark Rasengan!" Minato slammed the dark swirling orb into his stomach. Naruto felt the pain, the technique grinding into his stomach before he was sent back, swirling like a pinwheel. Naruto's body laid flat, but he was still conscious, albeit barely. Naruto heard footsteps coming towards him and he saw Minato's face. By this time, Naruto features were back to normal and he was now looking at his father's smug face.

"See Naruto. I told you that you couldn't beat me, much less give me a good fight at 1% of my power," Minato dropped a scroll onto Naruto's stomach, where the burn was, "Get stronger and maybe, just maybe, you'll be a challenge." Minato disappeared in a yellow flash and Naruto just laid there, to tired and hurt to get up. Naruto heard the concern shout of Juvia before submitting to unconsciousness, going into his mindscape.

Naruto opened his eyes to see Uzumaki with a thinking expression.

"You were not ready to face Minato, but I guess it couldn't be helped."

"What was that power? I could see myself fighting and moving, but I control myself."

"That would Kurama's power. He's a tailed beat that was sealed inside of me when I was a baby. Since I died, me and Kurama has been in Heaven, but Kami-sama decided to seal Kurama inside of you. Go and say hi." In an instant, Uzumaki was gone and Naruto was standing in front of a big cage. When Naruto looked at the cage, he saw big red eyes with slits and a fanged mouth.

"Come closer, child," said the thing behind the cage. Naruto walked towards the cage, like he was in a trance. When he stopped directly in front of the cage, massive claws sprung out from the bars of the cage, but stopped right in front of him. To Naruto's credit, he didn't flinch, just starred. "Hmph, you're much braver than your past self. He screamed like a little girl when I did that to him."

"I've seen worse," Naruto said with a shrug. This was actually true. Naruto had gone on high ranking missions, like B-class or A-class. He was bound to see some gruesome stuff. Also, he still remembered one thing that scared him the most: His mother mad when Natsu and Gray bumped into her while fighting, smashing her head into her strawberry cheesecake. Never had Naruto seen anyone so beat up and he was raised in Fairy Tail.

Kurama smirked at this, "Yes, you have. Anyways, I just wanted to meet my new container. Don't really know if I can call you 'new' since you're the reincarnation of my old one, but whatever."

"Since you're sealed in me, does that mean I'm in control?" Kurama seemed to chuckle before laughing at loud, blowing Naruto's hair back, but ultimately not moving him.

"You certainly are funnier that my older container, but to answer your question. You are in control of your body, thoughts, and actions. However, you cannot control me or my chakra at will. You must train your hardest to control the tiny bits of my chakra and then you must beat me in a battle, something you can't do at this point in time. You can however control a fraction of one tail of my chakra."

Naruto just stood in his stupor. This was the beast sealed inside of him? "You have a lot of chakra don't you, that's why I can't even control one tail of it at this age."

"Correct. Naruto was thirteen when he master one tail of my chakra. Anyway, it's time for you to wake up." With that Naruto snapped his eyes open to see Gajeel reading Sorcery Weekly, giggling at the pictures of models in bikinis and Juvia with her head on his chest. Naruto decided to have fun and grabbed a tissue box. He took a minute to aim for Gajeel's head before actually throwing it. Gajeel was so surprised that he actually fell out of his chair, waking up Juvia.

"Naruto-sama, you're awake. I was so worried when I found in the training field." That's right folks, Juvia the Rain Woman of Phantom Lord had a anything but small crush on our resident blondie.

"Yeah brat, what happened? So far I haven't seen you lose a fight." This was true shit. Naruto was a challenge for Gajeel and it got even harder to defeat Naruto as he kept training. So seeing Naruto knocked out on the ground with heavy damaged and bad burns was surprising to say the least.

"I met Minato." This was all it took for Gajeel and Juvia's eyes to widened with realization. Only experienced mages like Jose could beat Naruto easily and Minato Namikaze was way stronger than Jose.

"Are you ok, Naruto-sama?! Are you hurt anywhere else?!" Juvia began checking Naruto all over his body for wounds, making Naruto and Gajeel sweatdrop at her concern, but Naruto smiled. He liked the fact that she cared about, but he didn't know the level of how much she cared.

"I'm perfectly fine Juvia. Just mad about how fast I got my ass kicked by that bastard." Naruto balled his fist, but only Gajeel seemed to notice.

"Well, you can't worry about that anymore. Just get stronger and you'll be able to destroy him in the next battle."

"Thanks, Gajeel. Well, I'm about ready to get out of this bed and start my training to beat Minato." Naruto got dressed in a regular black shirt with a dark purple sleeveless hoodie that had a red swirl on the back and black cargo shorts with black sandals.(Naruto Shippuden sandals).

Frankly, Naruto didn't care that he was changing in front of Juvia, who looked like she was about to die looking like an atomic tomato. Naruto was about to run through the door, ready to train even more.