The Battle Begins

"They captured Lucy?" Natsu said.

"We're leaving! Retreat!" Erza ordered.

"We won't let you get away." The Phantom Lord members said.

"Oh?" One of the Phantom Lords said as he was pulled by Natsu.

"Natsu, What are you going to do?" Happy asked.

"What do you think? I'm goinna save Lucy." He answered as he run out to save Lucy.

"Tell me, where's Lucy?" He asked the Phantom Lord member.

"I don't know... Who is that?" was the answer he got which aggravates Natsu's anger and he burned the guy.

"Speak up. If I find my friend is hurt, I might burn you to a crisp." Natsu threatened.

"Hieek I.. I don't know... I really don't know someone by that name. But... Our headquarters is located on the hill straight ahead. Maybe over there!" The member answered.

Up on the hill, Naruto and Aria appeared and saw Natsu pulling one of their members.

"Aria, go on ahead. I need to help the member Salamander took." Naruto ordered.

"If that is what you want, Naruto-san." Aria said as he disappeared.

Naruto looked on from the hill and held out his hand. The hand in question started to have a dark glow as dark energy gathered from it. He raised it above his head and mentally locked on his target.

"Dark Pulse!" He said exclaimed as he released the dark energy towards Natsu. The attack rushed towards Natsu at high speed.

"Natsu !" Happy exclaimed as he saw the attack coming while flying around.

"What the hell?" Natsu shouted as he suddenly saw dark energy coming at him from above. He tossed the Phantom Lord member away and then took Happy as he narrowly avoided the attack. Rocks, dusts and debris were thrown out as the attack exploded when it collided to the ground Natsu was standing.

"Who did that? Where did that come from?" Natsu asked Happy.

"I don't know too. I just saw it coming suddenly." Happy answered.

"Na... Naruto-san." The Phantom member exclaimed in shock.

"Naruto? Where? Where is he?" Natsu asked while trying to look for him.

"Natsu!" Happy exclaimed again. Natsu looked towards Happy and his eyes widen as he was suddenly face to face with Naruto. Naruto then dropped down and spin around to deliver a swift kick on Natsu's feet. His kick connected and Natsu was sweep off his feet. While Natsu was still on mid-air, Naruto kicked him on the mid section that sent him away from the phantom member he previously dragged.

"Brat, I'm going to smash you to bits." Natsu said as he stands up. He was about to attack Naruto when Happy shouted.

"Natsu, Lucy is in trouble."

Both Naruto and Natsu looked at the high tower and saw Lucy at the edge of the tower window while talking to Jose.

"Gah! I'll fight and bring you back you next time. Happy, we have to save Lucy." Natsu said as he run towards the tower.

Instead of pursuing them, Naruto walked towards the Phantom member.

"Na... Naruto-san." The member trembled in fear as he thought Naruto will punish him.

"I'm sorry, I... I didn't want to tell him... where the headquarter is but... he said he would burn me to crisp."

"I see... Are you able to stand up on your own?" Naruto asked.