Lightning Vs Chaos

The deafening silence was suddenly broken by a howl of pain. Naruto smirked as he looked at his victim. Naruto's sword was stabbed into one of Freed's legs. Freed desperately grasped Levantine's blade to take out the sword from his leg but to no avail since Naruto was holding it down.

"I told you, didn't I? I won't kill you until you plead for your death. Let's see how good you are at managing what you inflict. Pain, fear, suffering..." Naruto said as he moved his sword while it was still embedded in Freed's leg. Freed felt an unbelievable amount of pain as the sword was being jerked around. He shouted and continued to try to take out the sword.

"I wonder what would happen if I shot a dark pulse while my sword is embedded in your leg. Do you think it would blow off your leg or blow off the lower half of your body? Want to give it a try? It will be fun...well to me anyway." Naruto said with an evil smile plastered on his face.

Freed could only look at the boy's face with so much fear that he was at the point of mentally breaking down. "Please don't... I apologize for... Gahh!" Freed's apology was interrupted as Naruto ripped the sword from his leg.

Naruto laughed sinisterly as he looked at the cowering form of Freed Justine. "Didn't you understand what I said? I believe I said that the only way for you to escape this is when you beg for death. What happened to that defiant attitude? Never thought one of Laxus's lackeys would break so soon. You have two options: run away or die painfully, and seeing that you've been stabbed in the leg, I guess I just have to end my fun and kill you here." Naruto said as he moved forward to Freed, who tried to crawl away from the boy the best he could.
_____________________________________

"He's going to kill him if you don't do something, Mirajane..." the voice said.

Mira looked around trying to find the source of the voice but to no avail. She looked at Cana and saw that she was cringing at the sight.

"Only you can hear me... and you know where to find me... have you forgotten my voice? Have you forgotten all about me?" the voice said.

Mira suddenly realized who was talking to her and she closed her eyes but when she opened it, she was on a place that was dark as a moonless and starless night. All she knew was that she was standing on top of water. A figure appeared in front of her. The figure formed into a satanic woman.

"Finally you answered my call, Mira." The woman started.

"Zatana..."

"We don't have much time for catching up. We need to merge and stop Levantine from waking up."

"But I don't have the take over magic anymore... I lost it when she died..." Mira was interrupted as she was slapped hard by Zatana making her stumble down to the floor. She looked up and saw the enraged face of the culprit.

"Stop living in the past already, you selfish bitch! Do you really think I would still be here if you really had lost your magic? You never lost your magic; you just lost your will to use it!" Zatana exclaimed.

"But it's my fault that she died..." Mira said teary eyed.

"Yes it is, and it will be for the rest of our life but do you really think your sister will be happy seeing you like this? Do you really think she will be happy knowing that her sister whom she idolize have become just a barmaid that can't even stand up to do what must be done? Do you think she will be happy knowing how a coward you have become?"

Mira just looked at the woman with hesitation.

"Naruto will kill Fried, you and I both know that. You also know that he isn't completely in control. Levantine has almost taken over. You and I both know what kind of a monster Levantine is. Right now the past is repeating in front of you. A family will be killed by another who is being controlled by a monster. Deja vu isn't it?"