Months Later

It had been a few months, almost a year, since Naruto had left with his Jose Porla. Naruto was now six years old and he had grown much since he was last seen by the people of Fairy Tail. His face was the same, but his height had gone from 4'3 to 4'7. His warm blue eyes was gone and they were replaced with ice chips.

Make no mistake, Naruto was treated good in the Phantom Lord guild, even better than good since his father was a known dark wizard. Naruto had also grown in his abilities as well. Gajeel mainly taught Naruto how to fight and helped him increase his strength and speed. Jose helped Naruto focus his magic so he could use spells with chanting or saying the attack. This gave Naruto an edge in battle since his opponents would have to look at his body movement of read his mind to know what's coming next.

Naruto had also gained a reputation in Fiore as The Fallen Fairy and the Dark King of Phantom. That's right folks, Naruto is now the Ace of Phantom Lord.

Right now, Naruto was training with Gajeel and the battle was intense. The entire training field was filled with craters and rubble. Juvia was off on the sidelines, looking at them with wide eyes. When they say they won't hold back, they won't hold back. Remarkably, the Gajeel's and Naruto's clothes were just fine, no damage was done to them at all, making Juvia wonder if they were holding back or what.

After eating iron, Juvia and Gajeel went back to the guild while Naruto decided to stay at the demolished training, saying he wanted to practice his dark magic.

Naruto trained in his dark magic, mastering Dark Lightning, an offensive move, and Dark Repulse which spread dark energy outwards. This move would be used for defense or offense, given the situation. Naruto trained all day until he dropped, literally. When Naruto was unconscious, he dreamed of something he never dreamt about before, but it was real.

He opened his eyes to see a dark place with little light. With that little light he was able to see pipes, like he was in the sewers. Looking down, he saw that there was water that stopped at his ankle.

"Where the hell am I?" Naruto asked aloud as he looked around.

"You're in your mindscape." Naruto heard a voice behind him and his instincts kicked in. He jumped to do a spinning back heel kick which was blocked, then grabbed. He twisted his body to throw a punch, which was caught. Naruto then flipped his body upside down, using his other leg to attack the head, but the person used his forearm to block. Now Naruto couldn't attack.

The person flipped Naruto upright and put his arm behind his back so he couldn't move. "Well, you sure are stronger than me when I was your age." The man let him go and Naruto looked back at him, but couldn't see his face.

"Who are you?" The man walked out of the shadows and into the light for Naruto to see a blond adult man with same golden blond spiky hair and same color eyes like him. Naruto, at first thought, thought that this was his father, Minato Namikaze, but he did not feel scared or even threatened by the man. It was like he had this aura of goodness around him. The man's face was round, like Naruto's, and he also had whisker marks like Naruto.

The man chuckled and scratched the back of his head, "Well, I'm you. To be more specific, I'm a past you. My name is Naruto Uzumaki."

"So, you're who I was in a past life?" Uzumaki nodded, but he soon started to sulk.

"I can't believe it, my reincarnation is way smarter than me at this age." Naruto gained a tick mark at Uzumaki's dumbness and promptly smacked the back of his head.