Wifey Life On A Sunday

Axel POV

I woke up in the morning, my arms wrapped around my sleeping Jaden. Thoughts filled my mind about the future.

Did I love her? Yes. Did I want her as a mother figure to my kids? Yes. Did I want her in my arms like this forever? My heart screamed yes. As If she felt my brain whirring, she woke and nuzzled into my chest.

"Good morning my love." I kissed her forehead, watching her smile sleepily. "Morning baby." She replied, tracing her finger along my chest tattoo with her fingernail.

"I'm gonna go for a run, do you want to come with?" I tossed the blanket back, sitting up and swinging my legs off the bed.

"Uh, I think I got enough exercise last night. Maybe another day." She grinned, tugging the covers back over her less than dressed body. I laughed, my voice still gravely. "Fine by me."

"I'll still take a shower with you though." She got up with the sheets wrapped around her, following me into the bathroom.

"I thought you didn't want anymore exercise?" I twisted the shower knob to hot, testing the temperature.

"A business shower." She corrected. She dropped the sheets and walked in after me in all of her bronzed, toned perfection.

I tried to stay distracted and grabbed my body wash off of the sill, reaching for a loofah. After I had scrubbed myself sufficiently, she handed me her sponge. "Scrub my back? I can't reach." She said innocently.

I noted the look in her eyes before she turned to the stone wall. It was not the look of innocence that her tone suggested. I stood still for a second, until she wiggled her shoulders (and her ass) impatiently for me to start.

I added soap and rubbed her back in circular motions. The suds ran off of her, and my eyes followed them lower and lower.

"Fxck it." I growled, turning her around.

I lifted her up as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, kissing me hungrily.

****a bit later lol****

After a very productive shower, I got done and turned off the water. Jaden was still catching her breath, leaning against the wall. So much for keeping it a 'business' shower.

I walked out and got dressed for my run.

"I'm out for my run, I'll be back in 30." I called out. I grabbed my phone and earbuds as I excited the room.

Jadens POV
I left the shower, feeling exausted but rejuvenated at the same time. I sighed. He's so good, in every way.

We started talking right before he adopted Desi and took full custody of Kendall, around 6 months ago.

In the months we've spent talking, time feels like it's flown by. I've come to love him. And it feels amazing.

I smiled as I noticed the little messes he made around the room. He normally was pretty tidy but here and there you noticed the pillows he'd thrown on the floor, his socks NEXT to his laundry hamper, a jacket on the couch.

After I dressed and tied my hair in a messy bun, I made the bed and tidied the room.

Sitting on the bed, I contemplated what to do. It was nearing 7am now. My stomach rumbled. Okay, I'll make breakfast.

Going downstairs, I spent the next 20 minutes making bacon, eggs and sausage, crossing my fingers that the girls would like it.

Should I wake them up or would that be rude? Or weird?

As if on que, both girls walked into the kitchen, pajamas on and all. I held back a laugh at their cuteness.

"G'morning, I made breakfast for you guys" I announced, taking the sausage off the heat.

"Leave it to bacon to get us out of bed." Desi smiled, grabbing a plate. "Where's Dad?"

"He's still on a run, he'll be back soon."

"Back soon indeed." Ax walked into the kitchen with a carrier of Starbucks. "I couldn't really run with coffees in my hand." He kissed me on the cheek, setting the drinks down. I thanked him, taking a sip of the flat white he got me.

"I'm assuming you made this spread, seeing how Kendall and Desi can't make ramen noodles much less a whole breakfast." He joked with them, resulting in eye rolls and playful grumbling, yet no denial.

I laughed. "No worries, I'll teach you guys how to cook." I assured them. Sitting down, we had breakfast.

I noticed how happy I felt. I could live with this. And I planned on it.

We spent the rest of the day playing in the pool, eating barbeque for dinner and just having a good time.

Sunday was winding to an end. I sat next to Axel on the outdoor couch, hooking on leg over his and leaning into him. He put his arm around me.

"I have to go home, you have work tomorrow. And the girls have school." I said, making a sad face.

"I know babe." We stood and he picked me up, squeezing me into a hug. The girls came over and I hugged them too, saying goodbye.

"Thanks for breakfast and dinner and everything," Kendall said as she hugged me.

"Of course babe, we'll do it again soon. Thanks for being so sweet to me." I smiled, feeling a pang of hurt at having to leave. Why do I feel like this already? Yet I don't feel like taking anything slow. After getting all of my things, Axel walked me to my Range.

"Call me when you get home safely." He said, protectiveness evident in his voice. "Yes sir." I winked, giving him oneee last kiss. This one lasted a little longer than the others.

**** 937 words***
I'm updating again verrry soon! Maybe even tonight so 😏😏 tell me how you guys like Jaden. Lots of drama is happening soon so yip!😀