the zodaics apocalypse

The signs roles in an Apocalypse (not mine)

Aries: Originally freaked out but quickly falls into the role of a self decided Shadow Leader, refusing to budge on simple things because "It could be a matter of life and death!"

Taurus: Scared the entire time, but outlives everyone by accident. Other signs turn to Taurus as a genuine leader, because with every choice made there is plenty of thought and understanding put into it. "Since we're all probably going to die today anyway we may as well enjoy ourselves while still being practical. The future is important, but the present even more-so!"

Gemini: Sort of a jack of all trades, but specializes in offence. Gemini saw the apocalypse coming a mile away but didn't do anything about it because they just didn't care enough. Gemini is happy to follow orders, whichever they may be. "Everything's fine for now."

Cancer: Cancer is a little put down by the whole thing but feels content provided there is still some good food and good company. Cancer takes on the role of a farmer and helps cook and clean whenever they are indoors. "Hahaha!"

Leo: Leo used to be psyched up for the apocalypse but expected it to be completely different from how it turned out to actually be. Leo spends a lot of time indoors pretending to know more than they really do, and out of routine managed to place themselves into the role of an unofficial cook and storyteller.Many of Leo's stories end up spun with so much grandeur that other signs begin to believe that it's "bark" is worse than its "bite", but out of fear of hurting Leo's feelings they all pretend to believe Leo. "You really shouldn't go outside too far because you could be eaten alive by the wild bandits."

Virgo: Virgo is strangely apathetic to the whole event, and becomes a recruiter for whichever group they landed themselves into. Virgo seems to always be around everyone and people have begun to think they are involved in everything, despite Virgo not really doing or saying much of anything. "Hey, what's going on?"

Libra: Libra is semi traumatized because of the apocalypse, but tends to come up with solutions to most problems. Libra actually comes up with too many solutions, and overwhelms everyone with options. Libra has become a bit of a therapist that way, which is tragic really because no one can help Libra move on from their own problems. "Give me a moment to think about this, and I'll be right with you."

Scorpio: Scorpio is hyped up and has all the wrong ideas about how to handle everything. Scorpio is eager to start of riots, and has become a natural bandit. Each time Aries tries to come up with a redundant and violent plan, Scorpio's first to jump on the bandwagon and recruits Gemini and Virgo without a problem. Unfortunately, although Scorpio is eager to fight, Scorpio never bothered to properly learn how or why.
"Let's go steal a car and some biscuits from whoever we run into next!"

Sagittarius: Frightened but also very disconnected from the whole thing, Sagittarius spends most of their time daydreaming about future plans with Capricorn and Cancer, although never for one moment actually tries to figure out how to properly implement anything. Sagittarius helps do a lot of cleaning, but has taken on the role of a dreamer or an idealist. "This land would be so pretty if we could have some animals."

Capricorn: Though deeply phased by everything, Capricorn doesn't dwell much on the past. They listen to a lot of Sagittarius' ideas for the future and actually figure out how to use them to rebuild society as an inventor.
"Society will rebuilt naturally anyway, so we may as well help it along. We can build a farm, to start."

Aquarius: Deeply emotionally affected by everything and spends a lot of time alone dwelling on the past, though in groups is happy focus on the present. Most of the time Aquarius spends is on helping bring Capricorns plans into action, as an extra pair of hands. Aquarius becomes a builder. "Keeping myself busy is the best way to block out reality."

Pisces: Extremely horrified by everything, Pisces becomes very good with defence. Pisces is quick to fight off whoever comes near before asking any questions, but fights with passion more often than actual skill. Pisces is one of the first to die, unfortunately. "I'm having trouble sleeping, so I keep an eye out instead."

I'll probably be getting them form Google for the next few chapters

Nivesh38😋