the zodaics talent show pt1

Nivesh38 walks on stage
"Welcome everyone to the zodaic talent show today we'll be introducing the contestants first up we have Aires(m)"

Aires (m) walks on stage

"Hello I'm Aires I'm am very good at parkour I entered this show so I can prove to all those losers who made fun of me that I am the best"

Nivesh38: thank you Aires(m) next Aires (f)

"Hey I'm Aires I entered this show because I am the best skateboarder I've been doing it since I was 7 *picks up skateboard* and I hope you are all ready for me to win"

Nivesh38: the next contestant is Taurus (m)

"Hi I'm Taurus I'm good at making trick shots unbeaten for 3years so I decided to enter this show hopefully I will find some competition here"

Nivesh38: Taurus (f)

"Well as you know I'm Taurus I've won a gold medal in the Olympics for archery and entered this show cause I know I have what it takes to win"

Nivesh38: introducing Gemini

"Thinks for the intro nivesh38 yo I'm gemini gem for short before I tell you my talent first a backstory my life was a mess I lost my father when I was 10 after that everything went down hill I ended up dropping out of school but there's one thing nobody can take away from me and  that's rapping. thank you"

Nivesh38: thank you gemini next we have Gemini (f)

"Thanks nivesh38 I'm gemini I can do magic not fake magic I mean real magic *makes flowers appear out of nowhere* see"

Nivesh38: okay before we continue KaitlinAnnetteDavis did a chapter like this in her book called zodaic short stories you should check that out I also want to say that I am not copying her work. next is cancer (m)

Cancer (m)walks on stage
My name's cancer and I'm an acrobat and I would like to use this contest to improve my skills as an acrobat

Nivesh38: thank you cancer for that short introduction next is cancer(f)

Cancer(f) walks on stage
Hey in cancer my talent is dancing I would like to become a dance instructor one day and wining this contest will be a big achievement for me

Nivesh38:that's it for today the other constants will be on stage soon thank you to everyone who contributed Ideas and for taking the time to read and vote on this book it really means a lot to me I will do a special chapter when this book hits 1k reads were not too far away from that target so spread the word. goodnight/day/afternoon/morning/evening

Nivesh38😋