the signs trapped in an elevator

Trapped In An Elevator (not mine)

Aries: Fucking fuck! I had plans to go to the grOCERY STORE.

Taurus: I really hope the lights stay on so I can finish this chapter.

Gemini: I have a prepare kit in case of emergencies, but I'm not going to share anything in it. Especially the flashlight, in case the light goes out.

Cancer: Perfect. I was hoping for an excuse to miss the start of my shift.

Leo: I'm stressing out because I need to make it to school, but I'm relieved that I'm missing my test.

Virgo: I literally hate all of these people and I haven't even said "Hello."

Libra: Is everyone okay? Does anyone need anything?
Scorpio: I can't tell if anyone is attractive enough to make a connection with...

Sagittarius: I guess someone didn't press the button hard enough! Hahaha!

Capricorn: Not only am I bored, but now some idiot's making senseless jokes. Life is so mundane.

Aquarius: I bet the person next to me just experienced a traumatic event, and the person closest to the buttons just had a promotion at work after going through a hard time, and the person in the corner...

Pisces: I'll throw this problem onto my pile of reasons why my week is horrible.

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?

Nivesh38😋