The Norse God father

Loki stares at the child. A humorous smirk dancing across his lips. Light pours in through the small windows of the room making his fine Asgardian clothes glint. His robes were lined with gold and his smirk outshined it. "Ah, this shall be such fun." he murmurs as he stares at the tiny child in the crib. The little girl sleeps peacefully as the Norse god circles the crib studying the small creature intently.
Her eyes were shut and her mouth was parted ever so slightly. It had been born a month ago, from what he had learned. The child's parents were sleeping peacefully in their own room completely unaware of his presence.
Many thoughts raced through his mind. The only reason he ever followed through with this utterly, ridiculous plan was because Asgard was boring him recently. He needed something new, something fun and refreshing. Something mischievous and daring. Something that would be much more interesting and more exciting. More exhilarating than what the castle and the library could provide. His mother, after all, had said he should get out more.
So, as he stared at the child he began to conjure plans of much mischief and chaos the two would cause one day.
Oh, how stupid its parents were to make him, her Godfather. Of course, they thought nothing of his existence and said it only as a joke. It was humorous they didn't know. How naive they were.
A small little smirk lights up upon his face making his eyes light up. Oh, how he shall surprise them.

Hello! And welcome to my remake! This book has indeed been redone and edited through the years so if you're reading this now, please pull up a chair and enjoy the ride

Hello! And welcome to my remake! This book has indeed been redone and edited through the years so if you're reading this now, please pull up a chair and enjoy the ride. I will say edited when I have edited it now! Please leave a like and comment! 💖