Prologue

Ivan Dreyar had always wanted a son. When his firstborn, Laxus, was born, he was not very strong. Even after placing a dragon lacrima inside the poor boy, he simply was not strong enough for his father's plans. Laxus' loyalty was as weak as his magic, staying with his grandfather when his dear-ol'-dad was banished from the guild.

Ivan had a second child, a disgrace. It was a girl. Yes, she had more than enough potential for his plans, but he had wanted a son. The first six years of is daughter's life were spent living in a dungeon, being brutally beaten and taught to obey her father and no one else.

Of course, Makarov Dreyar came to her rescue, taking her to the fairytail guild where she only spoke to seven members; Gramps, 'Laxus-nii', Mira (who had a soft spot for her), Bixlow, Evergreen, Freed and 'Gray-kun' (who was five years older than her and her very best friend).

On her seventh birthday, a dark guild attacked fairytail, kidnapping the girl who only knew a small amount of ice make magic. She was tossed into the ocean, left to drown. That was when Sonata found her. A beautiful creature with a sapphire blue tail and gorgeous long brown hair which seemed to be perfectly put together, despite the fact that they were underwater. She pitied the poor child as she looked at her scars and bruises,'she needs protection, I shall take her in'

Sonata brought her to a cave where she trained her 'daughter' for three years. Aika was now able to play any musical instrument, hit any note she wanted to and be able to use music to do whatever she wished. Her defensive skills were magnificent, the only problem being that she flinched a lot.

One morning, Sonata made a simple request, 'Aika, please kill me'

The ten-year-old was shocked but obeyed her mother, tears rolling down her cheeks as she fled, keeping one of Sonata's scales on a rope necklace for safe keeping.

She returned to fairytail, stronger and better than ever. She became an S-class mage three months after returning to the guild, making friends with Erza, Natsu and a blue cat named Happy.

Her onii-chan barely let her out of his sight, unless she was with Gray or one of the S-class wizards like himself. He was worried, and who could blame him?

Of course, Aika still went on missions with the Thunder Legion. Actually, she went on almost all of them. The only ones she didn't take part in were the more mature jobs which included Evergreen 'seducing' the target.

Now, to the story.

This is so rushed I'm sorry wattpad deleted it and I have to rewrite the whole book
And I was too lazy to crop the picture of Sonata