There Would Be Plotholes If I Didn't Write This Chapter

The three slayers walked into Sabertooth the next morning, with Aika imagining epic background music playing. Actually, she made the music play quietly in the background, earning a groan from Rogue and a loving stare from Sting. She giggled as she separated herself from them and walked up to the bar, her hair covering the left side of her face, "Get out of here little girl! This isn't a place for weaklings like you!"

She was simply amazed at the difference in the guild's reaction to her. Now that she wasn't hooded and mysterious - and her guild mark was covered - they had no idea who she was. 'What idiots,' she thought as she ignored the aggravated bartender and grabbed a pin colada from behind the bar, 'if I was any ordinary kid Jiemma would've kicked me out already.'

The white dragon, on the other hand, had whimpered when his mate left, and the shadow dragon pretended not to hear it. 'I have a feeling she's the mischievous type' Rogue thought as he watched her walk up to Jiemma's throne. The guild quieted down as they awaited the poor girl's probable death.

Let's just say the whole damn building was in shock when he addressed her casually, "Good morning Aika. How was your week long nap?" He said it in a way where you couldn't tell if he was serious or if it was a horrible attempt at humor. Aika however, knew he was pissed. 'He can't afford to lose me, I'm one of the strongest people in the room. I'm a key factor in bringing Sabertooth to the top. That's why he's so friendly.'

The guild was even more shocked when the girl tossed her head back and laughed, revealing a white guild mark on her cheek, "I planned on coming earlier but I was caught off guard by a once in a lifetime opportunity."

Jiemma raised a bushy eyebrow, "Such as?"

"Ah, Jiemma. You know my magic, and you know what smell makes us go wild," a sixteen-year-old Rufus Lore fell out of his seat as he connected the pieces, 'She walked in with them, she must be a slayer too. She mentioned a smell, which means...'

The siren slayer showed her guild master her wrist as she smiled, "And by the way, my fourteenth is in 2 weeks, so we may not show up for a while."

'One of them must be her mate!' The maker mage concluded as he fainted.

Votes and comments are appreciated as they motivate me to update!
This might be the worst chapter I've written in a while to be honest.
The outfit in the media is her regular outfit btw.