Liam Imagine

I dont really know why but i always end up doing fight imagines cuz personally i think they are better...

You were at home waiting for Liam to come home from the studio. He was spposed to be home half an hour ago so you got your phone and rang Niall.

You-Hello?

Niall-Hello Y/n, What up?

You-Have you seen Liam?

Niall- I thought he was on his way home?

You- Thats what i thought too. Can you come pick me up to look for him?

Niall-Sure, Be there in 10

You got ready and by the time you finished Niall was here. You went outside and got into his car.

"So where do you wanna look?"

"Lets try town?" You said

Niall nodded and started to drive to town. You put the radio on so it wouldnt be so quiet and Chris Brown Loyal came on. You both looked at eacother and started singing

"THESE HOES AINT LOYAL" You both belted and before you knew it you arrived at town.

You got out the car and you looked over at the coffee shop and froze in your position. You looked at liam with his ex Danielle. Different emotions were going through your head and they were both holding hands. 

"Y/n Im so so so sorry" Niall said

You started to feel light headed and started to fall back. you fell back onto the car and Niall picked you back up. You looked over again and Liam was looking at you. You stared back and he ran out the coffee shop towards you with Danielle following. You pushed Niall of you and started to run. You looked back and saw Niall shouting at Liam and then you saw Danielle running after you.

"Y/N WAIT!" You heared he call

You stopped and turned around, you were going to slap her when she said

"IM SO SO SO SORRY! HE SAID HE WAS SINGLE! I WOULD NEVER OF DONE IT IF I KNEW YOU WERE WITH HIM!" She said meaning everyword even sorry.

You nodded and wiped your tears and she gave you a hug, you hugged back of course. You both parted and Niall and Liam was walking over, You started to feel dizzy and fell but Niall caught you again and carried you to the car.

"NO! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER! GOT IT?" Niall shouted at Liam, you couldnt open your eyes, you just heard. The engine started and the car started to move. 

********

You woke up in a different bed, your head still hurts and you slowly get up and carefully walk downstairs until you notice its Niall's house. You walked into the kitchen and Niall was in the fridge...no suprise there.

"Umm, Niall?" You said

"Yeh" He said with mouth full of food

"Have you got any headache tablets?" You asked

"Yep, hang on" He said and walked over to the coupboard and got 2 headache tablets. You grabbed some water and took both tablets.

BANG BANG BANG!

"NIALL OPEN THIS DOOR!" Liam shouted. 

"Niall I dont want to see him!" You whispered

"Go upstairs I will deal with him" He said

You nodded and quietly ran upstairs. You put your head against the door.

"WHERE IS SHE!" Liam Yelled

"NO YOU AINT SEEING HER!" Niall yelled back

"PLEASE NIALL I NEED TO, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE HER!" He yelled again

"WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT LOVE HER THAT MUCH IF YOU WERE DATING DANIELLE BEHIND HER BACK!" Niall yelled again

"JUST PLEASE!" Liam pleaded

"fine but if she says get out you get out. got it?" Niall said calmer

You could hear footsteps come up the stairs and then a knock on the door.

"Y/n?" Liam said and opened the door. You just stared out the window

"Y/n...I'm sorry, I love you"

You ignored him again

"Y/n please, I'm sorry, I didnt now what I was doing...Your my world" He said again.

You turned around and tears were slipping down his cheeks. He started to walk towards you but you stepped back.

"Please...." He barley whispered

"Why" You said bluntly

"I...I....I dont know...." 

He walked over and sat on Niall's bed and  put his head in his hands, he started to cry.

You hated to see him like this.

"Liam....D-Dont cry p-please" You managed to say without crying.

He looked up at you and you could see how much he was sorry and so mch regret. You walked over and sat next to him and rubbed his back.

After a while he calmed down and took your hands in his

"Y/n please, im so sorry I regret it and I love you so much to loose you. I dont even want to think about loosing you....I love you" He spoke

You smiled at his little speach and hugged him, and you soon felt his big strong warm arms wrap around your waist. You both broke apart and before you knew it his soft strawberry lips were on yours. The feeling that you felt when you first met was still there but even stronger.

You felt sleepy and led on Niall's bed and Liam joined you, he wrapped his arms around you and you led your head on his chest.

"I love you" Liam said

"I love you too" You replied

You both fell asleep.

******* Next Day

509 twitter notifications

You opened your phone and Niall tweeeted a picture of you and Liam sleeping, There was Positive comments and yet again Negitive comments but you pushed the negitive away and focused on the positive.

Life was back to normal.