Mates

Isabelle's pov

"Wake up Isabelle"
As I hear that I feel someone shaking me. I slowly open my eyes to see my mom.
"Good morning "
"Good morning Mom"
" Dad made breakfast since today is a special day"
Then I remembered today was my birthday and I find my mate today so with that said I quickly jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. Just when I was on the last step I lost my footing and I was preparing for the impact when two muscular arms caught me and I felt tingles shooting up my arm and the person smelled like nature. I looked up to see Jake . To say I was shocked is an understatement. I felt tears run down my pale cheeks. As we just stared at each other. Then I felt a thumb on my cheek wiping my devastation away.

Our parents looked at us with question in there eyes. Complete silence until finally Jake broke it and told our parents to sit before telling them about how we are mates. As I was crying in his arms. Then he asked the question that I feared.
" are you going to reject me"
I just shake my head no not trusting my voice.
He let out a sigh of relief, then he said he wouldn't reject me either. I let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding and I put my head in the crook of his neck inhaling his sent. He did the same while we just sat there with our parents saying that we need to reject each other but I won't do that to him and he wouldn't do that to me

After our parents yelling at us they started to think and finally they said that it was ok that we were mates because the the pack would be stronger. Since we both have alpha blood.
Jake and I said we needed to talk in private so we went to his room. After going up the stairs to his room I realized that his room is actually pretty clean.
"Your room is a LOT cleaner then I thought it would be."
He just says" thanks I think "while laughing
And we smile at each other until we start talking about what we are going to tell the school.

Comment

Vote

Love you~ Chloe