Sick

Isabelle's POV
When I woke up i looked at me phone and saw that we slept for 5 hours instead of 1.when I turned I saw Jake still sleeping.I was getting up to go make dinner. As soon as I got up I instantly ran to the bathroom and I vomited/ dry heaved.

The last thing I saw was Jake running up to me before passing out on the toilet.

Jakes POV
I was sound asleep till I hurt dry heaving which made me instantly get up knowing it was Isabelle. When I saw her she looked green and I see her eyelids about to shut so I quickly ran to her before she fell all the way down from her crouched position. I caught her just in time. I picked her up bridal position. I felt her forehead and it was burning. So I laid her down and grabbed a small towel and put ice cold water over it. Ran back over to her and put it on her forehead. Seeing her like this made my heart hurt knowing she's in pain and I can't do much because it's just a cold.

I put the blanket over her body but she instantly kicked it off in her sleep. I felt her forehead. She had a fever so I let her rest while I go make something for her to eat when she wakes up.

Isabelle's POV
I woke up feeling very groggy but better than earlier. I looked around and didn't see Jake. I got up to get somethings to eat, when the door nearly hits me with Jake walking through it with delicious smelling soup. He says sorry than demands me to get back in bed . Which I obliged and sat down with my back agains the headboard. He handing me the soup and put the back of his hand onto my forehead. " well your not feverish any more are you feeling any better." Jake said. I said a lot more, after finishing my soup. I asked him if we could walk in the park because the fresh air might help the groggy feeling. Jake told to go get ready and meet him in an hour in the kitchen.
I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, took a hot shower and put a cute outfit on sense it was warm outside.( outfit up top)
Put a little bit of mascara on and ran down the stairs grabbed my purse from the living room and went to the kitchen.

When I reached the kitchen I saw Jake instantly look down to my midriff that was exposed. "You like what you see"I said smirking. He came over to me and kissed that smirk right off my face making me moan into his mouth. He pulled away to soon and looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes that I got lost in a thousand times before. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door and eventually to the park where we walked around, laughing, talking and kissing. Once we got tired of walking we sat in a swing sense there was only one I sat in his lap facing him.

We made out most of the time on the swing when things started getting heated so with his super speed Jake sped us home yearning for more than just kissing. Once we got in the room he through onto the bed and ripped our cloths of. Let me just tell you we had a sleepless night ;).