Shopping

Isebelle pov
I woke up smiling remembering what we did last night. I got up took a shower and did my usual morning routine. ( outfit on top)
I just put on something comfortable but cute to go shopping in. " where are you going" Jake yawned. " I'm going shopping because someone *cough cough" ripped one of my good outfits." I say with a playful glare. He just rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I got into my beautiful car and drove off to pick up lils so I wasn't shopping alone. I pick up lils and got to the mall. By the Time we were done it was almost night time and half way through we dropped off the bags we had to my car. Now we are almost dropping them we have so many. When we finally get the car we decide to go to the club cause we were bored. We got in right away because the bouncer is a part of the pack. When we got in I instantly could smell the strong alcohol and sweat coming off of people in waves. Lils and I got a few drinks. Once I started getting a little tipsy Jake called me.
"Where are you it's been hours." He said irritated.
"Why are you such a buzz kill I'm having fun!!" I slurred.
"No your drunk now tell me where you are right now." He says angry.
"I'm fine I'm just a little tipsy and Lilly is with me."
Then he told me he was coming to me and told me to stay here and then hung up. I was about to call home back to argue. When some guy who clearly had way to much alcohol started grinding against me, and when I tried to pull away he grabbed onto my waist, spun me around and started kissing me. I tried to push him off but he was to strong. He was still kissing me when I heard a loud growl. I felt relief that my savior was here but also scared that he didn't see me fighting against him.
When the guy finally noticed the growl he got off me and turned around. Only to get punched in the face. Jake grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me out of the club. The whole way home he didn't talk to me or even look my way.
"So I guess you were just sick of slumming it with me is that it." He says aggressively. I start to cry because he actually thinks I would purposely cheat on him.
"I didn't want it to happen he was forcing himself on me." I cried
" That's what a slut would say." He says as we pull into the drive way. I quickly run out and into one of the guest rooms in the house. I lock the door and cry in bed hoping that I would wake up from this nightmare. After about an hour he knocks on the door saying sorry. I stayed quiet not being able to forgive him for not believing me and for calling me a slut. After a few minutes he stops trying. I instantly fall asleep from the exhausting day I had. When I wake up my wolf begs me to run. So I give in, opening the door I hit something. And when I see what or who I should say it is. I hit him harder and walk away. While I was getting my shoes on he asked me where I was going.
" why should you care I'm just some slut that only cares about herself" I say as I walk out the door. But before I could close it he puts his arm in the way and grabs me waist and turns me around.
" let go of me." I say about to have a panic attack. He doesn't instead he hugs me tighter while I just sob into his chest. He carried me up to our room and laid me in bed. We just cuddled and slept all day.

Sorry it's so short and I haven't posted in a while I kinda forgot about writing and was focused on school.:((((