Heat

Isabelle's POV

I woke with up with a scream falling to the floor clutching my stomach. Instantly I felt Jake hug me asking me what's wrong. My screams subsided to sobs.

After the pain was gone I felt really hot like I was burning and started taking off my clothes. Making Jake have wide eyes. He called for mother to ask what's happening to me.

After they didn't answer he started to get up to go get them. Letting me go which brought back all the pain and the heat making my screams louder than before.

Quickly Jake returned and wrapped his arms around me making the pain go away once more. After I could trust my voice I asked him to please not go.

Jake just shook his head yes. I started feeling really hot again and started taking of my pants and tank top.

James POV
I was holding my sobbing mate when all of a sudden she started to take off her pants and tank top.

She looked up at me and I felt waves of desire  rolling off her. Then it clicked she's in heat it won't go away unless I mate with her.

Making my eyes go black with lust. Hers are going back and forth between black and blue. I lean down to kiss her gently but the second my lips touched hers it became a full make out session.
(over the age of 16/ sexual part)

Isabelle's POV

Jake and I were making out and I started taking off his shirt revealing his six pack. I was starting to unzip his pants. When suddenly he picked me up stood up.

Locked the door and threw me onto the bed. And put his lips back on mine and started kissing down my body. He slowly starts pulling down my underwear.

When There finally off he takes of my bra. Leaving me naked. He stands up on his knees looking at me up and down with lust. Making me blush.

Finally his mouth attaches on one of my nipples and his finger teases the other one when he desires they have had enough teasing he switches.

After satisfied with his masterpiece he starts licking and biting the crook of my neck we're he will mark me.

After a little bit he tells me to suck on four of his fingers I put them in my mouth and suck on them getting my saliva on them.

He pulls them out and tells me this will hurt and I just nodded for him to continue. He starts kissing me and then I felt the pain with a little pleasure when I felt one of his fingers in me.

Not long after he sticks another finger in and starts scissoring me. After adding the other two I was in so much pain and pleasure. He pulled them out took off his pants and boxers.

He positions his really big cock at my entrance and slowly starts goin inside of me. Which I gotta say hurts like hell.

I felt his thumb wiping away tears of pain making him stop. After I wasn't as tense he slowly pushed in all the way. Making me whimper.

After awhile of getting used to his huge shaft. I nodded my head and he start moving in and out. After a couple thrusts of pain with a little pleasure.

I moaned when he hit the right spot no pain just peer pleasure. Making me quiver beneath him. After I moaned he started going at a really fast pace. And kisses me up and down my body while keeping his pace.

All I could hear where the my moans and his groans filling the room. I felt my lower stomach tighten and told him I'm close then finally I climax with a loud moan saying  his name after him thrusting once more he groaned out my name and cum.

After he slowly pulled out making me wince which made his look at me with apologetic eyes. I smiled assuring him I'm fine.

Making him smile. I felt really tired so I snuggled into him and let the darkness consume me.