No control

Jakes POV

Once the bell finally rings signaling its time for lunch I run to the cafeteria feeling a pain from not seeing my mate for a long period of time.

I sit down at the usual table waiting for the huge crowd of hungry teenagers to come into the cafeteria.

Keeping my sites on the door. I finally see Isabelle walking almost jogging into the cafeteria. I see her eyes searching for someone when they finally land on me and she starts walking to me .

The closer she gets the more the pain goes away when she gets close to the table I stand and hug her inhaling her sent. Making the pain instantly go away.

When I pull away I sit down then she sits next to me bringing a smile to my face knowing that she does love us( my wolf and I ).

Suddenly I feel her hand slip into mine making my smile grow bigger. I don't think I've ever smiled this much. I look down at her to see her staring up at me. We have a staring contest until some of my friends sits across from us breaking our eye contact.

"Hey man are you ok"
I shake my head yes finally becoming aware of were I am. All my friends are staring at Isabelle making my wolf and I angry. I try to hide my anger .

Then I hear there mind link that they have. Saying they would tap that ass and other sexual thoughts. I mean I expect this to happen Isabelle is hot like really hot.

But my wolf and I are very possessive making us very angry. And what makes us even angrier is that there stares are scaring Isabelle.

Before I loose it I pick up Isabelle bridal style she struggles in my arms a bit and asks what I'm doing.

I just ignore the question and walk out side to my car and get in the drivers seat putting her in my lap.

telling her she's MINE. She figures out why I did what I did and snuggles into my chest and tells me she knows and that I'm hers and she's mine and mine alone. After a while of just sitting there she looks up.

As I stare into her beautiful bright blue eyes I start leaning in not realizing what I'm doing till my lips are already on hers and we fight dominance and obviously I win and explore her cavern. She tastes so sweet.

After pulling a part breathing heavily. I see a blush forming on her face after she realizes what just happened and try's to hide her beautiful face.

I put my index finger under her chin raising her beautiful face. Telling her possessively to never hide her face from me expectually when she has a cute blush invading her cheeks making her go even redder.

Making me laugh and smirk at her while she glares at me and pouting her lip. I go down and bite her bottom lip making her smile.

After a while of us cuddling head home and go to my room to take a nap. I fall a sleep easily with her cuddled up to my side.

Sorry it's really bad...