Home

Jakes POV
After about an hour time of sleep I woke up worried I wouldn't see her lying there on the plain white hospital bed. She looked beautiful even though her face was dirty and her hair was knotted.

After a while of just watching her sleep I saw her start to stir, not a second later she woke up with her beautiful blue eyes boring into mine. I my lips go down to hers and claims them.

Isabelle kisses back with just as much passion and love. After what in my opinion wasn't long enough we pulled a part for oxygen.

" it's all my fault I should have protected you I'm a harbinger mate."
"No your not you were fighting your own battles and I still love u all the same" my beautiful mate said.

" I love u more than u know"
After a bit more talking I suggested a shower.
"Ok I'm going to take a shower."
" can I come in with you"
"Nope sorry lover boy".
After I chuckled and after helping her get into the shower I sat back down on the chair on the right side of the bed.

Isabelle's POV
After doing my shower routine I got dressed in high waisted shorts a Nirvana t-shirt and a flannel .

My neck still hurt but the scar was gone. When I excited the bathroom I sat in his lap facing him.

I dug my face into the crock of his neck and took in his amazing scent. I felt vibrations of my head from him chuckling.

even though he's doing the same thing, glad that my scent is back and not clouded by dirt and blood.

After a while of sitting there I felt myself slowly drifting off, Slowly letting sleep consume me.

————————————————————————

When I woke up I was sleeping in my own room in Jakes comfy bed cuddling into his chest.

I was bored so I was going to get some food when jake reaches his hand and pulled me back into bed. 

" but Jake I'm hungry"
" please babe just one more hour than I'll make you your favorite meal."
Of course I agreed And right away I was out.

Vote

Comment

Love you people sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm gonna start updating at least once a weak thank you so much for reading~Chloe