ROGUES

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with school and basketball.

Isabelle's POV

When I hear those words come out of Jakes mouth I freeze. All of a sudden there is a snap of a twig.Instantly Jake stand in front of me in a protective stance.

We run into the woods so we can change into our wolves without humans seeing. Finally we get to the woods but I feel like I'm being watched. Jake does to and he turns into his big black wolf with Chrystal blue eyes. Soon after I turn into my white wolf with blue eyes.

I then hear growling from right behind me making me turn around. There are three of them. All just normal sized wolves but there teeth are all showing making them look very creepy.

Suddenly one of them is on me I try getting it of but it's teeth are really deep in my neck. It hurts when I try getting the darn thing off but it hurts more having him stay.

Jakes POV
When I see there's a nasty rogue sinking there teeth into my mate all I can see is red. My wolf is trying to come out and I let it. Killing all three of the wolf's without a problem. My normal vision comes back when I see Isabelle naked fainted and a lot of blood coming from her

I quickly put an extra one of my shirts a brought and put on my shorts. And run her to the pack doctor as fast as possible.

When we get there the doctor sees and instantly tells me to put her in an OR room. Setting her down on the bed he tells me to get out so they can bandage her and such.

I did but I might have almost strangled the doctor before doing it.but that's not important. It felt like ages I was waiting when finally the doctor came out telling me I can go see her now.

My parents let me go in first since they only wanted one at a time so it wouldn't be too loud and wake her up. When I see her so pale and barely breathing I just cry while holding her hand and sitting in the chair next to the bed.

Three days later...

I haven't left the room since they let me see her three days ago. The doctors said they don't know when she will wake up.

Or if she ever will. I started to tell her how beautiful she is and how much I miss and love her. I held her hand and squeeze it.

After a couple seconds I feel her squeeze my hand. I tell her to do it again. She does and slowly opens her eyes. Then quickly shuts them then opens them again.

Staying open I hug her and kiss her she just weekly smiles and asked why i kissed her I told her because I love her and she just looks at me confused and asks I don't think brothers are supposed to kiss there sister like that.

(Just kidding she doesn't loose her memory)
She looks at me like she is trying to ask me something through mind link but she's to week so she looks at the water I get the hint and go get her some what. She drinks it really fast and says thank you. I just held her in my arms while her head is in my chest.

I look down and raise her chin and I kissed her with as much passion and love as I could put into it. Finally we're both pulling back for air. We lay down in the bed and as she slowly falls asleep I said when I think she's asleep.

I love you my sweet and beautiful Isabelle. She wasn't and I hear a small I love you too my wonderful and handsome Jake. Making me smile as I slowly let sleep take over me.

Comment

Vote

Love you people and thanks for reading~chloe