Chapter 16

Megan's POV
All I could think about on the ride home is how bad I want to feel Niall inside of me. I seriously want to feel him inside of me while moaning his name while he is moaning mine. I can only imagine the slapping of skin and our sweaty bodies colliding making love together. I wouldn't mind giving him my virginity. I mean they say you only loose it once. "Hey Niall" I ask him in a confident tone. "Yes babe." "Are you a virgin?" "Yes why." "I'm ready to give my virginity to you." "I mean if your ready I am." The ride home was torture. All I kept thinking about was if I was rushing things but I need him now. As soon as we got into my dorm his lips contacted with mine.

(Sex scene starts here)
We walk backwards to my bed still in a heavy makeout session. He lays me down on my back still kissing me roughly. I life his shirt over his head and leave a trail of kisses down his chest. As soon as I hit his boxer line he stops me and takes my shirt off. As soon as it's off he unclasps my bra and let's it drop to the floor. Once it's off his lips connect with my chest and he does the same thing I did once he stops at my pants he gently removes them. I grip the top of his jeans unzip them and pull them down as hard as I possibly could his boxers come down with them. We stopped at the store on the way back and bought condoms so we would be protected. He gently slides my underwear off and slides the condom his dick. He gently slides into me and it hurts so bad at first but once he starts moving the pain turns into pleasure. I can't help a little moan escape my lips. "Ugh Niall harder." We both reach our high and he pulls out throwing the used condom away before climbing into bed with me.

(Sex scene ends here)
"I love you Niall." "I love you too Megan. After that was said I fell into a deep sleep.