Chapter 21

Megan's POV

When Jessica comes back I'm still cuddling with Niall. She looks pissed off at me. I wonder why. I can tell she likes Niall and it truly pisses me off. Niall is oblivious to her feelings of course. I give her a look that says "meet me in the hallway now" she just nods her head and walks out the door. I get up tell Niall I'll be right back and walk out the door. "Alright what the hell Jessica!!" "What do you mean?" "You know what I mean you bitch." "I'm confused." "What the fuck no your not I know what you doing." "Oh yea what am I doing?" "You are fucking in love with Niall I can see the way you look at him. It's the same way I do." "Okay you caught me, but all I'm saying is that Niall doesn't love you and you don't deserve him." "Fuck you bitch."

Niall's POV

I'm confused when Megan comes back into the room pissed off. I'm scared to ask her what's wrong so I don't and I just put a movie in. I put in The Fault in Our Stars. I know how much she loves this movie and how much it calms her down. I look over to her and see her face is lit up like a Christmas tree. She looks over and me and kisses me. Jessica walks into the room right as our lips connect and she scoffs and walks back out. I wonder what her problem is. I kiss her back and soon we hear the movie start. Megan immediately stops kissing me and puts her full attention into the movie. I love the way she watches this movie. She always says how much she loves Augustus Waters and how hot he is. I almost put my hand over her mouth. The part where Augustus talks about oblivion and tells Hazel how in love he is with her. I almost want a relationship like that but I kinda have one. I have a feeling that I can spend my life with Megan. I feel like I found the one I want. I'm taken out of my thoughts with Megan crying. I wonder why. I know why now. Augustus just died and it's his funeral and this part gets to Megan every time. She rambles on saying how he was to young and how he shouldn't of died. I take her in my arms and cradle her as we finish the movie. As soon as the credits start rolling I hear Megan start snoring. I kiss her forehead and tuck her in under the covers. I walk out of the room to run straight into Jessica. "Hello Niall." "Hi Jessica how's it going?" "Great now." I'm confused. I'm not so confused anymore when she smashes her lips against mine. I struggle to push her off and I hear the door open and a gasp from Megan. Oh shit.