Chapter 5

Megan's POV

I wake up bright an early the next morning and I can't help but smile. Today is Friday. I'm happier than Rebecca Black when she sings that stupid song. I quickly text Britt before I get into the shower. " Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way you flip you hair gets me overwhelmed!" I bet China can hear my terrible shower singing. Once I step out of the shower I have two missed messages one from Britt "Ok ok I'm up just give me 2 hours and I'll be ready." That girl I'm telling you. And the other one is from....... Niall? "Hey meg it's Nialler I've been waiting for that call lol." That was sent 1 min ago. Should I respond or not? Forget it I'm replying. "Hey sorry I've been so busy with preparing to movie countries lol." That should buy me some time, but I was wrong. He replied almost instantly. "Well it's not my fault you're so pretty." I am definitely replying to this one. "No u sir are a good liar." "Who said I'm lying?" Okay now I'm not responding for two reasons. 1 I'm hungry and 2 My plane leaves in an hour. That reminds me I have to get Britt on my way to the airport. Damn it. Okay I'm just wearing sweats on the plane and I'll change when we get there.

Niall's POV

"Harry when do we have to leave????" "5 min y you have a hot date waiting for you at the airport or something?" Maybe I should mess with him and say yes or would that make Megan uncomfortable probably so I'm just going to say no. "No okay I just want to go to Ireland and see my family." "Understandable." "Yes now go away that's all I needed you for." I hope Megan doesn't hate me now that I called her pretty. She probably does. Why am I such an idiot. I'm interrupted from my thoughts by my phone buzzing from a text. Is it weird I'm praying it's Megan? My prayers are answered when she texts me. "Sorry I didn't reply I was eating breakfast and my plane boards soon and I had to get to the airport forgive me? 😟. She is so cute wait what am I saying? I haven't met the girl yet. But I'm going to reply. "Sucks for you jk my plane boards to I'm actually on my way to the airport now. Which one are you at?" "London International" "No way I'm on my way to that same airport now!!" "Seriously what is your flight #" "315" "Now I'm getting scared that's my flight number too" "Are you serious we might actually see each other today 😃😃😃😃" I have no idea why I added the emojis.

Megan's POV

I can't believe Niall is on the same plane as me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Why are people screaming its a freaking airport. Oh I know why now. One Direction is going to be here, and be on my flight and I have been talking to 1 of 5 of them all morning. Out of the corner of my eye I see an all to familiar blonde quiff. "Flight 315 boarding now" says the annoying lady on the intercom. Me and Britt run to the terminal. When I'm walking through the terminal someone taps my shoulder. I hesitate to turn around to see who it is. "Hi I'm Niall"