Chapter 2

Megan's POV

I am almost done packing up my closet when I'm disturbed by my phone ringing. I answer it without even looking at the caller I.D. "Hello" "Megan emergency I need u to come over now" "Woah calm down Brittney I will be right over" That was my best friend Brittney and she's um well interesting. I run downstairs and grab my bag before going into the kitchen to tell my mother where I'm going. "Hey mom I'm heading over Brittney's she just called freaking out and telling me I need to go over there for some random reason I'll be home in a few hours." "Okay honey be careful and don't forget to finish packing." "I know I'll finish when I get home."

..............

Brittney's POV

I just got off the phone with Megan she's going to be here soon. I'm interrupted by my thoughts as the doorbell rings and my little brat of a sister almost beats me to the door. "Okay what was so important I needed to stop packing and come over." "Man someone is cranky today but come in I have amazing news." She walks into my room and of course my sister being nosey she wants to know what I have to tell Megan to. "No Cassie you can not come in me and Megan have important boy band stuff to talk about." Before thinking I slam the door in her face and start freaking out on Megan. "You won't believe who just got accepted into the University of Ireland." "Let me guess Niall Horan." "No silly me!!!!" "Ahhhhh" wow I've never heard her scream like that. "One more thing, me being the One Direction stalker I am I found out that the boys are going to be on the same flight as us on Friday!!!!" "Ahhhhhhh, again!" "Well I need to start packing and you need to finish. I'll call you when I'm done."

Megan's POV

I can't believe my best friend in the world is coming to Ireland with me. And that my idols are going to be on the same flight as me. Could this day get any better?