Chapter 25

Megan's POV

I haven't heard from Niall in a few days and I'm starting to get worried. I tried calling, texting, I even called Greg to see if he knew where Niall was. The weird thing is Greg sounded nervous over the phone like he's hiding something. I can't help but feel scared. What if Niall is breaking up with me by not talking to me? Maybe that's why Greg was so nervous over the phone he's trying not to tell me that Niall is breaking up with me. I feel a few tears roll down my face and I can only pray that my thoughts are un true.

Niall's POV

I feel really bad for not talking to Megan, but I feel if I do I'm going to ruin the surprise. Another thing is the lads and I just found out we have to go back to London January 1st. So right after I propose on Christmas Eve I'm going to have to leave my family and Megan. That's going to be hard. I'm ready for this commitment though. Yes were going on tour but right after the tour we get to go home. I'm just scared to see how Megan reacts. I hope she won't hate me forever. I don't think she could.

Megan's POV

Niall is so distant lately and I can't help but feel like it's my fault. Maybe taking him back was a bad idea. No it was a good idea you were a mess without him. I can't believe I'm mentally arguing with myself. I have to focus classes start 2 weeks after Christmas which is next week and I'm nervous. What if my professors are mean? What if I'm late on the first day? What if I get lost? So many questions running through my mind I can't even process that it's almost 3 am. I need to get some sleep and get my mind off of classes and Niall.

(A/N Don't Go is almost over 😢. But don't worry there is going to be a sequel. I'm going to stop writing at 30 or somewhere around there so I'm glad you guys are liking this one and be prepared for a sequel.)