Chapter 27

Megan's POV

Niall literally just made me the happiest girl on the planet. I was crying from his speech it's definitely something I'm never going to forget. Right now we are walking back up to my dorm hand in hand. We decided he's going to pick me up tomorrow and I'm going to spend Christmas with his family. We get outside my door and we kiss one more time before I unlock it and he walks away. I get in my room and walk over to my pillow and squeal into it. Britt must have heard me cause she shot up so fast. "Megan what's wrong?" "Nothing just the fact that I'm engaged to the best man ever." "Omg that's so amazing let me see the ring." I show her the ring and she starts fan girling again. "Britt as much as I want to talk about the date I can't because I have to get up early so I can be ready when Niall picks me up tomorrow." "Goodnight Mrs Horan." Mrs Horan I like the sound of that.

The Next Day

Megan's POV

I wake up and put on my favorite Christmas sweater and red jeans with my UGG boots. I leave a note for Britt when she wakes up saying Merry Christmas along with her present. A knock at the door startles me when I realize it's just Niall I calm down. I open the door and attack him with a hug. "Good Morning to you too." "Merry Christmas!!" Did I mention I love Christmas. "Merry Christmas to you too my princess." I blush and close my door and walk away with Niall.

10 min later

Megan's POV

We arrive at the Horan household to be attacked with hugs and congratulations. Maura was first though. She is the sweetest person I ever met. I meet all of Niall's aunts and uncles and cousins. We open presents and before we know it it's time for dinner. "So Megan did Niall tell you about his tour coming up in 2 weeks?" I almost choke on my water. "No Greg he didn't." I say while glaring at Niall. "Oops." "When were you going to tell me?" "Megan I can explain I was going to tell you." "When before or after you proposed." "After of course I wasn't going to worry you when I was worrying myself about the proposal." "When do you leave?" "January 1st." "Niall that's next week." "I know I'm sorry I didn't tell you." "It's fine." "Megan I truly am sorry." "I know Niall I know."