chapter 14: change pt.2

Previously

I pull into the parking lot and Bodak Yellow by Cardi B is playing, and everyone is staring at the new car. I look over to Susan and we nod at each other.

"Ready?" I nod even though I'm a little nervous.

We get out of the car slinging our backpacks over our shoulder and we do it like they do in the movies. I see Caleb and his friends all starting at us

Tris POV

We waltz into the office with stares coming with us. I feel eyes and hands on us as we walk. I open the door and see Miss.Wu the art and music teacher.

"Hey miss.wu what's up?" I say walking up to her.

"Not much, but do you need your schedules?" We nod and she prints them and hands them to us.

"I'll see you on music and art." We walk out and my locker is right in the way of my brother and his friends. Susan's is 10 lockers over.

"Well I'll meet you at your locker in a few ok." She nods and I shove my way to my locker.

"Beatrice, what on earth are you wearing?" Caleb shrieks. His friends all stare at me on envy. The boys are drooling and the girls are glaring are me.

"I'm tired of being in the shadows or tour glory. Im done with it. My name is Tris now." I say walking my locker and walking over to Susan swaying my hips. I hear a slap and a yell of pain. I look behind me. The girls all slapped their boyfriends. I smirk and walk with Susan to our classes all the stares on us.

+++TIMEPLAPS+++

I'm sitting in English waiting for the bell to ring. Right when it rings Four Eaton the hot shot, all round superstar, best QB this school has ever seen and my brothers best friend walks in and looks around the class room.

"Ahh. Mr.Eaton nice of you to show up you can take a seat next to Beatrice." Mr.Hansen says and we both look at each other and moan. But needless he comes and sits next to me.

"Ok, so today you are going to do a project with your partner, the person sitting next to you for the entire semester. You will be reading 'the Outsiders' and then writing a song about it and do a presentation on it. I will give you this week to work on it but it is a semester thing. The song and presentation must be on bulying. Ok so here's the bookes and everything else you need. This period with be talking with your partner and their likes and dislikes.  Now go." Mr.Hansen says throwing book at kids and kids talking.

I sit there staring into space till a book hits me in the head. I hear snikers

"Miss.Prior this us your time to work, Mr.Eaton yours aswell. Get to it. NOW!" She yells and we look at her then to the bell. We have 5 minutes left. I turn to four who turns his gaze to my breasts. I clear my throat and his dark blue eyes fine my blue grey ones.

"We work at my house?" I ask and he nods. I pull out my phone going into my contacts.

"Here put my number in my phone and I'll put mine in yours." He looks at me not saying a word as he pulls his phone out. He hand me his phone and I put my number in.

After that I text Susan.

Hey sorry. I have this book thing to do with Four at his house. Can you find a ride home?-T

Ya, it's all good. Your brother and I have a project to and I asked he said yes.-S

Ok just don't let him get in your pants-T