10

By the time we leave, we've fed several animals, seen everything in the zoo, bought ice cream, and gotten souvenirs from the gift shop. We only spent two hours, so we've still got an hour.

We decide to stop for food on the way home, and we go into a Burger King.

We order our food and sit down in a small booth.

"Are you nervous about tonight?" I ask him, taking a sip of my Sprite.

"A little, to be honest." He tells me. "I'm fighting a guy that I fight kind of often, and he's pretty good."

"You're really good, though." I state. He smiles a little.

"Thanks, Louis. This guy, though, he's amazing. We've fought several times before and I've barely got more wins against him." He tells me.

"And you'll get even more ahead tonight. I know you will." I smile at him. He beams back at me, his green eyes meeting mine.

"I hope so." He comments.

***

When he drops me off, Zayn's at my house. I'm suddenly even more glad he's got an extra key to my house.

"I had a good time. Thank you." I tell Harry.

"You paid for everything, against my will, so thank you." He chuckles. I smile.

"I should let you go so you can get ready." I tell him. His smile weakens a little.

"I'll see you tonight. Oh! And here are your guys' tickets." He hands me three front row tickets.

"Thanks." I smile. "I'll see you tonight. We'll probably get there around seven thirty."

He nods and I go inside.

Liam is on the couch, and he gets up and hugs me. I tightly hug him back.

"I haven't seen you in so long." I say.

"I know! I've missed you." He tells me.

"I missed you too. Where's Zayn?" I wonder.

"Getting ready. It's almost six, and he wants to leave super early so we can get there when it's still relatively empty." He informs me. I nod.

"I guess I should get ready, then, too." I say.

I rush to my bedroom and change into a navy blue skater skirt and a loose white tank top. I wash my face of all the makeup and start fresh. I do very light brown eye shadow, black mascara and eyeliner, highlight, and pinkish red lipstick over a coat of foundation and concealer.

When I finish, I fix my hair, put on some white sandals, and walk down to the living room.

"You look so nice." Zayn comments. I smile.

"Thank you." I respond.

"He's dating the boxer with curly hair and green eyes named Harry." Zayn tells Liam. I feel my face get hot with a blush.

"Shut up, Zayn! We've been on three dates." I say. Liam smiles at me.

"That's good, though. I'm happy for you." He chirps.

"Thank you." I grin.

"Are you guys ready?" Zayn asks. Liam and I nod and follow Zayn out to his red Dodge Charger.

"Let's go see your man win a fight." Zayn teases me after I get comfortable in the back seat.

"Shut up. He isn't my man." I reply.

"But he will be soon." Zayn insists.

Then we leave.