6.

Y/N'S POV
he said yes!!! I was actually scared that he was going to say something else. But he chose me. He wanted me. He loved me enough to be my boyfriend!

<<<TIME SKIP TO FLYING TO TORONTO!>>>

I am about to get onto my flight. I sit in first class. I didn't know it but jack was also on the same flight and in first class. Coincidentally he reserved the spot next to mine.
"Oh! Hey babe!" He said kissing me check
"Hey loser:)"
"Well that's not very nice! What did i do to get that name?" He said grinning.
"Being you." I said back
"Its a good thing you're cute." He said
I started blushing.
"Ladies and gentlemen we will be taking off in 2 minutes." Says the captain over the intercom.
"I don't like airplanes." I said
"Hold my hand and you'll be fine!" Jack said. I tightly grasp his hand. We get launched into the sky. I take a photo and post it on Instagram.

@y/u/n he's perfectly perfect❤ @jackdgrazer     Liked by: jackdgrazer, elliehiyar, and 67,928 others

     Liked by: jackdgrazer, elliehiyar, and 67,928 others

Jackdgrazer: and so are you💓❤😍😱😘
Elliehiyar: jack could be a hand model
Ellieisaloser: stfu
User45: couple goals
Ratchet: ew he can do better
Jackdgrazer: @ratchet nah she's the one
—————————
I look at Jack saying im the one. I get butterflies.
"I love you" i say
"I love you more"
"Not possible!" I reply. He laughs and falls asleep on my shoulder. I play with his hair.

The flight lands and i wake Jack up. We get our bags and get to our hotel. We sleep in different room but they are on the same floor.
"Good night" Says jack as he drops me off at my room. He blows a kiss as he walks away.
"Night!"

JACKS POV
as i get into my room there is flowers and a bear on my bed. I text y/n.
Jack😩😍❤: hey bby thanks for the flowers! But shouldn't i be the one giving them to you!?
Y/n💜❤😍: what do you mean? I never sent you flowers.
Jack😩😍❤: than why am i staring at them?
Y/n💜❤😍: sounds like you've got yourself a secret admirer!
Jack😩😍❤: ooo La La! But you're the only one i want😘
SEEN

A/N sorry for the short chapter i just thought i should updateeee so um yea....hehehehehe