32.

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok I KNOW i lied ab posting and all and it's been too long but I'm in this thing called All State Choir and only a handful of people from my state get into and I'm missing school for it so I've been doing make up work and stuff and it's towards the end of the quarter (yahoo!! 9 more weeks of hell!!) so I'm booked with tests. So yea well ima stop blabbering and get on with the story💗💗💗

Y/N'S POV
jacks face is brighter than a strawberry. His messy hair is in his face. He's wearing plaid pants and a Dartmouth t-shirt. Finn looks like he's prepared for the day.
"Finn stop trying to force her to like me. I already know it isn't going to happen."
Jack gets a fork and plops down at the counter to eat his food. He looks at his food and in his eyes you can see pain. He's really cute. I don't like seeing him in pain. As i eat my food i look up and he's staring at me. I don't know what the hell i am doing but i feel my body getting out of my chair. His face looks puzzled. I kiss him. Finn turns around and starts fist pumping the air.
"Uh-um-uh" stuttered jack
"Now you can stop looking sad. Jack i will always love you. I don't know if I'll ever stop loving you. Right now i need to clear my head. But if i don't chose you I'm not going to be butthurt"
"Ye-yea Ok" jacks face turns red.
"Whoop whooooop" Says finn i go to the bathroom to change. I come out and jack is changing his shirt. Dayum he's got some abs!! We meet up with the cast at the mall and there is a huge set up. Then i see...

A/n don't attack me lol I'm posting again tonight i just wanted to get another chapter out lol