28.

Y/N'S POV
Zac is meeting the cast this morning. Im kinda scared and im kinda not?! Anyway i didn't tell him what time we have to be up....3:30AM!!!! i drag my tired ass outta bed and then go knock on his door.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"COMING!" I hear his groggy morning voice. He opens the door and smiles at me. He's shirtless and has the best 6 pack ever lmao.
"Good morning sunshine!" He says
"Morning shirtless!" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Ok ya need to get ready right now if we want to get their on time.
"Okie dokie" he replies. I walk back into my room and shower, dry my hair, and then throw on a dressy casual outfit. I walk back over to his room and knock on his door.
"COME IN ITS UNLOCKED" i heard him scream from his bathroom.
"OK!!" I scream back. Ten minutes later he comes out wearing this

"Well someone's fancy" i say"I'm dressed to impress" he replies

"I'm dressed to impress" he replies.
"Ahh i loooove youuuu!!" I give him a kiss before he can respond "ok so my Uber driver said that he was picking up another person so we might be a little late but that's ok" i say
"Okie dokie."
Our Uber driver arrives.
"We're picking up the next person at the Panera down the road"
"That's Fine by us" Zac Says. I cling onto his arm like a koala. I guess i was sleeping because i jump away when the car starts dinging as if someone opened to door. I look over and my jaw drops. Its Jack Grazer.
"Mornin y/n, Zac." He says nodding.
"Good morning" Zac replies. I look over to Zac and mouth "im sorry" to him. He kisses my forehead and  goes on his phone i do the same, but i start texting him.
Y/n😘❤️: I'm sorry this is really awkward
Zac🙏🏼😍: it's fine You had no idea he would be the one that the Uber driver was going to pick up
Y/n😘❤️: look at me
Zac🙏🏼😍: why
Y/n😘❤️: just do it pleeeeaaasssseee
Zac🙏🏼😍: k
Zac look over and i smile and give him the biggest kiss in the world. Jack looks at me in despair but i dont care. Zac is the one for me. After what seems like eternity, we arrive at the set.
"goOoooOoood morning everyone!!!!!" Andy screams at us.
"Hi Andy, this is Zac." Zac sticks out his hand to shake Andy's. Andy takes Zac on a tour as Jack approaches me.
"Look I'm just going to admit it. I still love you. I miss you every day and it pains me to see you with Zac"
"So it pains you to see me happy?!"
"NO it pains me to see you with someone else." I walk away.

A/n ok there is going to be some juice in the next 3-4 chapters. I'm going to try to carry on this book for 10 more chapters but i know what I'm going to do in my next book. COMMENT WHO YOU WANT MY NEXT X READER BOOK TO BE AB