20.

JACKS POV
Ugh sometimes y/n is just really annoying. I tell her everything and she doesn't tell me anything. I need a break. I left at 4 in the morning to Jaeden's hotel room and I'm going to stay with him for a bit.
"What if she knocks on the door and wants answers or wants me to call you in front of her? What if she tries to move in because she doesn't want to be alone??" Jaeden says frantically.
"I'll hide somewhere it's fine." I said.
"Look Jack we are friends and all but i don't want to screw up y/n and i's friendship because of your crappy relationship."
"It's finnnnneee!!" I said exaggerating the N.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
Jaeden and i look at each other.
"Who is it?" Jaeden screams.
"M-m*sniffle*-me" said y/n.
Jaeden motions me to hide. I jump into the closet.
"Coming!" Jaeden screams back.
He opens the door and y/n is in a oversized shirt, messy bun, and sweats.
"What the hell happened to you!"
"J-j-ack blocked m-me on in-instagram!" Y/n throws her phone onto the bed and collapses into Jaeden's arms and starts bawling.
"Do you know why?" Jaeden said.
"N-nooo" y/n said while crying heavily.
"It's ok. It's ok." Jaeden whispered while petting y/n's hair. "Why don't you go back to your place, take a shower, pick out a movie, and then we can watch it here?" Jaeden said
"Ok" y/n sniffled and headed out of the hotel room.
"JACK GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CLOSET" Jaeden screamed.
I came out and i felt terrible for making y/n this upset.
"I'll text her" i said.

Jack😞😖💓:y/n look I'm sorry. I feel like our relationship isn't very open. I think we need a break for a little bit because i need someone who i can tell everything to vise versa. If you can discover that you can do that then fine! We can be back together, unless i find someone who can do it faster.
Y/n😐😞:jack. Please give me a chance.
seen

A/n I'm sorrrryyyy lmao I'm excited bc I️ finally figured out where I'm taking this storyyyyy!!!!