22.

Y/N'S POV
It's been 4 months into shooting high school musical. Jack and Ellie are still dating but sparks are flying between me and Zac.
"Y/n, wanna grab some food before the next take?" Asked zac
"Sure" i said. We walk to a little deli shop called Shapiro's. Zac looks at me and let's out a little laugh and shakes his head.
"What???!" I said.
"You're just really pretty" he replied. Once we got our food he took a picture of me.
"Why did you take a picture? I look like a giraffe at the moment" i say laughing at my own insult.
"Because we're going to want to remember this for a while." He said. I feel really confused. Oh welp.

ZACS POV
i really like y/n. We've known each other for the right amount of time. I can't spend one more day not being able to call her mine. I get out a promise ring and kneel down.
"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" She sits there awkwardly and laughs.
"YES!!" She screamed. She got up and hugged me. I lifted her off of the floor and spun her. Ahh she's so perfect.

Zacefron: g i r l f r i e n d❤️           Liked by @y/u/n, @jaedenwesley and 1,456,832 others

           Liked by @y/u/n, @jaedenwesley and 1,456,832 others

Jaedenwesley: y/n is all grown up😪

Y/u/n: I LOVE YOUUU❤️❤️

Suckers69: goals

Elliehiyar: finally moving on with someone who isn't my boyfriend

Jackdgrazer: i was better
        y/u/n: @jackdgrazer um no. Zac has never hurt me and you did!!

A/n sorry for the short chapter. Hoped you liked yesterday's double update !!